Noodle grows with her friend: the bloggening

Devon_Noodle

Remember when I said that I wouldn't try to force another tup until December? Well...

I uh, let her stay and vibe around in my head. Definitely, she's still so much weaker, and Devon can easily overpower her presence if he wanted, but the little sapling is now a pretty lil' shrub and her name is Cybele. I'm still more actively working on Devon, but if he's disinterested or sleeping I let Cybele hang out for the moment, do the usual forcing things. She doesn't seem to mind this arrangement, thankfully.

So now I got two young tups bouncing around in my head. I created a private Discord where we could post whatever we like, with categories for each of us. Dev hasn't used it much, I add schoolwork there, mostly Cybele just talks about how much she loves me...which...heh, I'm flattered.

I don't feel so ready for imposition yet. Progress definitely has slowed down a bit, though I still do the usual thing with involving them in my day as much as possible. 

Noodle (She/Her, Host)

* Devon (He/Him, Tulpa)

• 1 month later...

Hello, Happy New Year!

Despite the large amount of time passed, I am happy to report that not much happened. Holidays with family was pretty neat, without the stress of academics I could focus on bringing my tulpas along for everything from shopping to fruit. Did a bit of soul-searching and introspection, as you do in a time of rest. All that stuff.

* It was nice. Can't ask for anything better. I'm happy that we get to face a new year together, all three of us. I hope we do at least half the things on our resolutions list though.

Noodle (She/Her, Host)

* Devon (He/Him, Tulpa)

• 2 weeks later...

Small update? Small update.

Nothing significant to report. I've been hooked on Dead Cells. The gaming possibilities have widened since acquiring a controller. I do not regret this purchase.
* She is not very good at it. I guess that's why she plays it so much. 
>< I was mostly sleeping these weeks =w= 

School starts next week. Dear god will I miss this much free time.

Noodle (She/Her, Host)

* Devon (He/Him, Tulpa)