Can a tulpa lead you into a mystical experience?

Playing around in a wonderland can lead to some interesting results if you get sucked in. In a hypnotic state, you're more suggestible and intense interactions can become really fantastic or come across as magical.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 1 month later...

Well my very first interaction with a tulpa was by mystical vision so I kinda have to say yes. Basically Shade, my tulpa, showed me that consciousness is made up of billions of individual thoughts and reactions just like how the body is made of billions of cells and their interactions. If you channel a stream of these seemingly infinite thoughts towards a specific concept or form, it can develop into a separate consciousness. You heard me right, my tulpa taught me how to bring him into existence before I even knew what a tulpa really was. If thats not mystical, I don't know what to tell you.

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

In response to this question, re: mystical experiences, I share the following:  Two nights ago, as I sat outside in the twilight, meditating, my tulpa approached me, asking if I were ready to go with her into the light (a little backstory: I have been feeling close to my death lately. I have lost several friends my age and during my meditations I have been feeling very powerful otherworldly sensations) I answered, I can if I must, but no, I am not ready.  She disappeared and that was that.

If you know my story, you know that Flora was formed from the spirit of a Dakini, a creature directly connected to source, so the question was not out of her character, nor surprising to me.

this was not a full-on 'mystical experience' but close enough.  Dr. Bob

Well, I appreciate your caring, but we all have to go sometime. My second reason for creating a tulpa was to provide a vehicle for ascending into the light after I leave this body. I am not afraid of this transition at all, but I do worry that my family are really not ready to have me pass. So I will stay as long as my body can and my family needs me. Thanks again for your concern. Dr. B