Reply To 5th Page Links

Ranger

"Link The Top Result On The 5th Search Result Page And Reply" wasn't as catchy of a title. This title isn't much better and is subject to change if someone can think of a better one.

The idea suddenly came to me as a way to promote discussion, but the idea is a little bit too stupid to be a discussion thread, at least by itself. My hope is this game could inspire a thread necro/new thread at best and at worst be a silly game to play.

How to play:

• You have to come up with some kind of response to the previous linked thread. For example, if the linked thread is related to imposition, you can talk about imposition in your response.
  • If your response is 3 words or less AND / OR hard to understand how it's related to the previously linked thread, the next person has the option to ignore your link and choose any prior linked thread to reply to.
  • Next, you have to come up with a word or a phrase like "imposition" and see what you get. It doesn't have to be tulpa related, but it has to abide by the forum guidelines. You don't have to post the word or phrase you used, but I highly recommend you do for your own sake.
  • After searching, go to the 5th page and post the thread you get. You can use filters if you want too, bonus points if you explain which ones you used.
  • If you don't have a 5th page, you can either report your topic and add a :( with it or say nothing about it. Make sure you get a link that's eventually on the 5th page of something.
  • Finally, link the thread you found.

Other (but important!) rules:

• If you can prove someone didn't find their linked thread as the top result of the 5th page of search results after accusing them in this thread, then they become LAME. Anyone who is LAME can be ignored until they contribute to the thread that was linked along with the original accusation. It helps to document what you did to find your result so you're not falsely accused of being LAME.
  • General discussion can happen as long as the other rules are followed. If it helps, you can use the more or less universal ## in front of unrelated discussion to indicate what is and isn't your response, but this is not required.

Since I'm the OP, I'll start off with a response pretending some prior link to a general imposition thread exists.

I'm not sure if I want to focus on imposition yet, right now I'm focused on other things like writing guides. I look forward to Bre's guide and/or any leaks that come out.

I'm going to start with "tulpa honey hornets" in quotes. Unsurprisingly, I got zero results. :(

"Tulpa honey" to my surprise only gave two pages of search results with the AND filter. :(

"tulpa honey" without the AND filter leads me to Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge, which I wasn't expecting.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

That's so cute! 😍 Grats on being the search result you guys. I guess we have to play now. 🤔 

Sea Turtles 😋🐢

Spoiler

Edit: I think we may have misunderstood the scope of the game. We thought this was search "The Internet," not just Tulpa.info forums. Please advise lol.

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 1 month later...

Ok I'm going to try to figure this out in my sleep deprived state.

That sea turtle is very cute. Idk why but he reminds me of a cow walking in the grass.

Ok the the word I'm coming up with is "orange".

The top result is LOTPW XD

Do we count forum games? Am I lame? Anyway, pass

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Always wanted a god-tier MMO macro keyboard. But I stopped playing MMOs once I got a job. Kinda pointless now. 😆

🤔 "Admirable", only 3 pages, "tupper."

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]