Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much

ย 

I tried painting over it digitally. I don't know how to feel about it but tired of working on it now. I probably need to do some sort of light studies or something to get seriously better

ย 

renanme.png.c5ea0e9a60dfb9463b45d09d6539475c.png

ย 

Oh I need to figure out how to make appealing brush strokes too

Creation for creation's sake.

ย 

More of my drawings

ย 

Resident Dojikko

It's visually appealing to me. I agree the shading could use some work. The best example is your hair. The left braid(?) has a similar shading to the one on the right. That's a part that really stood out to me. Another is the bottom half of Rena's shirt. I could be nitpicking though.

1 hour ago, Gloomynoon said:

It's visually appealing to me. I agree the shading could use some work. The best example is your hair. The left braid(?) has a similar shading to the one on the right. That's a part that really stood out to me. Another is the bottom half of Rena's shirt. I could be nitpicking though.

ย 

Thanks. Yeah it isn't super intuitive to me yet. I can see a lot more mistakes after I post something for some reason.

ย 

More of my drawings

ย 

Resident Dojikko

Very nice! I don't have any critiques

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

doodle.jpg.a785670e32499c5811c168808631bc2c.jpg

ย 

A really derpy doodle that showcases my ineptitude at basic perspective skills but also showcases how Rena sits with me in past and present. My room use to be a lot larger so she sat to the right of me at my large computer desk. Now we are packed in like sardines, so she sits in my chair and I sit on her lap, in front of our little table.

ย 

I was gonna draw a more complete drawing of this demonstration, but I don't have it in me right now lol. Maybe in the future. I just wanted to get another thing posted so I don't go silent for months and get fearful again. I guess I have to get used to posting things I'm not particularly proud of

Edited by TB

ย 

More of my drawings

ย 

Resident Dojikko