TB's Creations

TB

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I uploaded Eara, I thought I'd draw Tayomi. This isn't as refined as the previous drawing, but I think I like it. I tried for more of a background for once.

The thing she's holding and above her head is her scythe. She takes it everywhere. Also she doesn't have clothes because 1 I can't think of any and 2 she's almost basically a feral child. Also this is not a common expression for her, lol

Spoiler

3.thumb.png.bf261a0ec6551547d3dc28ca9cfb0f23.png

now you see my ceiling aliens

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

This is far less refined than the last but I also liked it. Here is Byakko. She has a headband she usually wears on her forehead, but I randomly tried drawing it like a bandana. She's punching a rare metal wall

830761312_24.thumb.png.a2d43c41a16fe9c28613bc0f1c42fca4.png

She's the one I've channeled a few times and showed me a meditation technique, and I frequently dream as lately

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• 3 weeks later...

A drawing of Tayomi as a young child eating in the plains with her best friend (who happens to be the mother of Eara). I drew this long ago, but I decided to color it today.

1427449793_212.thumb.png.676c52a69f5bac00b859149c3afe9093.png

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

uh TW SH I guess

Spoiler

20211008_115555.thumb.jpg.bdfc33f6f9d169bcd8bb487ec4c1dd22.jpg

Spoiler

20211009_145522.thumb.jpg.8840b96247c7ae9d421593418959d8b1.jpg

Spoiler

hurt.thumb.jpg.a167cc05b9ea1d2a73191e71bde2ec62.jpg

My characters take a tremendous amount of suffering in my place. Or I guess we suffer together, or me as them, whatever it is. I don't know how to feel about it.

I feel okay right now, though there is the screamingness in the back of my mind that has many layers underneath that are maybe not so good. Maybe it'll get better soon

And aww man, I just scrolled up to see how cute and innocent she looked while young, and to now upload her in this sorry state. Growing up is painful, and I don't think we quite did so right.

I wasn't sure if to upload because personal, but well here it is

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Wow! Your art is so expressive that I can almost feel what you're feeling just by looking at it. I think doing this kind of art is beneficial to your mental health because it allows you to express / release emotions in a safe way! Art doesn't always have to be pleasant or comfortable. I'm glad you shared these pieces with us!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!