TB's Creations

TB

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yakumo said:

Aww...

Can you give an overview over your characters?

I keep confusing them.

I'm taken aback as I'm not used to anyone showing interest in my characters, lol. I ought to get better at showing them off

A brief overview of the characters I have uploaded in this thread I think are:

Eara - A shy, curvy, red haired, red eyed, wolf eared kemonomimi (characters with beast ears and/or tail) called an Inufune. The one with the ponytail. Really likes her ears being scratched

Tayomi - Another Inufune with red eyes, but gigantic messy black hair and has a giant scythe. She spent most of her life raising herself in wild. Her life has made her pretty unsociable and she is violent with a short temper. She was happier as a child. She is very possessive of her massively heavy scythe.

Byakko - A Zennia, a different race of kemonomimis, that are forever children so she has the body of a 4 or 5 year old. She is the white haired yellow eye'd fox with the dougi and blue headband. She also has fat eyebrows shaped kind of like the halves of ying yang symbols, and is pretty optimistic, energetic, and friendly. A romper outside kid getting herself in trouble, unlike most Zennias who like to be pretty lowkey.

Pyra - Eara's mother, and childhood friend of Tayomi

Characters I've probably mentioned but haven't uploaded to this thread:

Amy: Orin looking character that I use as my avatar and mind body. I picked her because she is a strange ancient entity (she herself doesn't really know what she is) and can shapeshift into anything she wants. Chose her because it created a loophole for myself if I ever wanted to change my form and not feel bad about it. As a character she was an extremely obsessive pretty mentally ill person lol. She can only do what she thinks she can do which holds her back from being omnipotent.

Kyouiko: Basically a super weapon crafted by an ancient hidden ninja clan. She's pretty hollowed out emotionally for purpose of being controlled easily, but deep down she is kind of a troll. White hair and strange bluish gray eyes. Usually wears big detached sleeves. One of my favorite to roleplay as.

Hasara: Brother of Eara, and also was raised for some time by the same clan as Kyouiko (so grew up not knowing his real family). Really easy going and kind. Always trying to calm conflicts. Basically a pacifist

Jacky: Little brother of Rena. Is a genius and likes to build robots, electronics, and AIs. Father was a scientist.

And yeah, Rena was originally a character too. Very protective of her brother and very polite, kind of quirky. Anyway, this is most of the main ones I guess, there are some others but I don't think they've been mentioned or shown. The first 3 are pretty solid candidates to have capability of being a tulpa right now if I wanted them to be, and have had strong tulpa like experiences and interactions with. Stronger than even, it's weird. When I was first thinking of making a tulpa, Hasara also was a close candidate because of his personality.

1 hour ago, Yakumo said:

does she have human ears as well or just the cat ears on top?

Lately just the cat ears on top. I don't think any of my animal eared characters have human ears... But hmm, I'd have to look back because I feel I might have used to draw her with them, I'm not sure. She isn't a Zennia nor an Inufune so it'd be a nice way to differentiate maybe. I still tweak character designs sometimes since I want them to be as good as I can make them and am not currently a god lol.

I hope that was helpful. As I improve I intend to tell their stories more in comics.

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, TB said:

I still tweak character designs sometimes since I want them to be as good as I can make them and am not currently a god lol.

The real fun begins when they start tweaking your tweaks and go their own way.

15 minutes ago, TB said:

I hope that was helpful. As I improve I intend to tell their stories more in comics.

Yes thanks, always looking forward to more comics! One day I'll draw my own - when I'm retired or something...

image.thumb.png.4ce69ab6fa9fa562aa1ba6a6d0a6f12d.png

I didn't draw legs for some reason

I'm slowly trying to discover a workflow to getting consistent good results when coloring. Hmm. Want my drawings to look less like each was drawn by a different person lol

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Because legs are evil

Good drawing, relatable lol if you ever find the trick for keeping a consistent artstyle, tell me

Maybe it's because I have food on the mind but the first thing that springs to mind is: "May I please have a second helping?" 😄

I love this one TB! Her curves are so lifelike! There is a warm and inviting quality to her.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• 1 month later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAH.thumb.jpg.fc304ddbb3ae08962b1a0f43bd86c561.jpg

This is my PFP. It is also me. When things got really bad for her she turned from nekomimi into baphomet. Mayby I feel like that way right now.

This drawing is 5 years old but do I have the skill to remake it better? unclear. Sigh

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko