TB's Creations

TB

(edited)

Sorry for the delay, back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Spoiler

20220423_190128.jpg

Byakko turns the Kunai while spinning around to face her appointnent after that foot block!

Spoiler

20220423_190141.jpg

Intermission image, nothing to do with the comic. Just a idea I drew. Poor baby. People could be kinder.

Spoiler

20220423_190155.jpg

Now Byakko takes the fight to "my name"! But unfortunately his stature and armor makes it difficult for her small body to get through to him, so he just retaliates with a slash to her neck with a kunai.

Spoiler

20220423_190204.jpg

All it seemed to do was send her flying to her left a little, however. She checks the wound, and all there is is a deep red mark. Decapitation won't work this time on her when she sees the attack coming! You'll have to think of a better plan, "my name". Your execution techniques won't work in a battle so easily. All you did was damage your Kunai!

Spoiler

20220423_190215.jpg

What's this? Another Dragon Ninja technique? It's so subtle, it appears nothing happened, but suddenly reality feels sped up for Byakko. "my name" gives off a certain energy that essentially makes him move like he is in fast forward and attacks her before she can react. Or was it that she was slowed down? Who knows the mystery of the techniques of Dragon Ninjas. Well, he used it to get a cheap shot at her eye!

Spoiler

20220423_190226.jpg

The Kunai was damaged after the attack to her neck, but now at the eye it is snapped in half! But that still smarts. I think her eye may be taken out... The brutality and cruelty of a dragon ninja knows no bounds.

Spoiler

20220423_190240.jpg

Byakko isn't too happy about that. She has quite the pain tolerance, but to attack her in the eyes... she's more honorable than that. But it seems her complaint is responded with another attack, from his second kunai kept under his other wrist.

Spoiler

20220423_190249.jpg

What do you know, he went for the other eye! But Byakko wasn't going to be fooled this time, so she deflects it. And a throw? How arrogant to think she'd get hit by such a thing twice. She's the student of Daisuke afterall!

Now Byakko is ready to retaliate! She doesn't need both her eyes to see, so in her mind nothings really changed. How will the fight continue from here? Byakko's sustained a lot of damage... Can she pull through against a bloodlusted Dragon Ninja? (Friendly reminded she isn't fighting the actual "my name" but a npc of him spawned to fight bloodlustedly towards her. He doesn't use these tactics usually when sparring because he cares for her, so she's trying to prove his going soft isn't the only reason he always loses in their sparing matches.)

Anyway, that's it for this chapter! Stay tuned for what happens next in a day or so! I hope it was entertaining.

Feel free to comment on any of the panels or drawings. Don't feel pressured to either, but feedback is fun for me

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ow, her eye

I like the plot you gave at the end, I didn't know about that stuff (did we miss it earlier in the thread or did you just not say?)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Your new drawings are pretty cool! I'm not really into this kind of graphic violence though so it's not really my thing. And I don't really understand the context for what's happening. Still, I think you should keep at it!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

2 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

I like the plot you gave at the end, I didn't know about that stuff (did we miss it earlier in the thread or did you just not say?)

Spoiler

sDpDZmy.png

I dont know if i misunderstand but this is where it is reavealed it is a double of "myname" and not the real him. He anted her to fight a fersion of him with no morals and just bloodlujsted to kill her.

I narratted less previously but now I will describe each panel.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

2 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Your new drawings are pretty cool! I'm not really into this kind of graphic violence though so it's not really my thing. And I don't really understand the context for what's happening. Still, I think you should keep at it!

Even though she is a little girl she is tough. There are training in a hyperbolic time chamber that allows responds after death, so there isn't any cost. They are training to fight a genocidal maniac saiyan who wants to put the galaxy in a galactic war for fun. He must be stopped so they are training as hard as possible, and also bring up the brutality of reality into their training. THey want to achieve beyond there normal selves

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

oops yeah, I guess we missed the dialogue in that one before

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Also since "my name" Doesn't want ot seriously hurt her, he has spawned an NPC version of himless that has a personality that doesn't care and is blood lusted. They can spawn whoever, and give them whatever personality they will. So I guess it is a what if "my name" was a cold hearted ninja

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

I can't wait to post the rest. I like it a lot

And should I post more images of my ward stuff per day rather than just fix or or so? I don't know the best amount to get comments

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Here's the next set of pages.

Spoiler

20220429_102014.jpg

"my name" dodges Byakko's attack and goes to chop her down, however...

Spoiler

20220429_102103.jpg

Byakko moves at vanishing speeds to evade it. "my name" does the same preemptively to attempt to continue their momentum.

Spoiler

20220429_102115.jpg

The battle rages on intensely for a little while, with destruction of the environment. However Byakko gets behind "my name"

Spoiler

20220429_102127.jpg

"my name" is in a compromised position

Spoiler

20220429_102137.jpg

And that's a direct hit from Byakko point blank! I don't think "my name" escaped out of this one... But we will see. To be continued.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Spoiler

20220501_120716.jpg

More big environment damage.

Spoiler

20220501_120727.jpg

Phew, a deep breath while they fly off and explode.

Spoiler

20220501_120749.jpg

Now she's super cool. Neck scar, chopped hair, headband over eye. It looks like she came from the future to tell her past self and friends that the world is gonna be taken over lol

Spoiler

20220501_120809.jpg

lol. this drawing sucks. they all do but this one somewhat more than others. I got confused on how would look after that damage. i hate drawing "myself"

Spoiler

20220501_120821.jpg

Could have almost doxxed my name if I didn't read the little blurbs I write. Anyhow I thought this was a cool panel with Byakko's words and then the arm signs. It is also confusing though because the technique is the power up he goes through not the arm thingies.

Maybe I will post more later today... make up for my big gaps. if I remember to.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko