Trying to find an old account of mine here

Star Island System

Hey...
I came here to ask for help finding an old account, but I just realized that this isn't the original Tulpa.io site, it used to have a similar social platform like this before it was shut down and just made as an info site about tulpas.

I was hoping so much I'd be able to find the account so I could see old posts. This is turning into a reminiscence ig, so sorry about that

I found out about tulpamancy late 2018 near december, and thats when I started making my first tulpa, her name was going to be skye, but when she actually showed up, she gave herself the name Emily, god from the second she showed up she was such a fucking sweetheart, she brightened my day every day and I was so happy with her in my life. We got into a routine where eventually we took turns fronting, and she'd use some of that time to blog her favorite experiences. We had a wonderland we built together, and formed a tradition that started with her, that any new tulpa that was a part of our system, that later that night, I'd go into the wonderland with them and we'd just...camp out beneath the stars, on this little but not so little island we called home. Thats why our system name was "Star Island". I think around june or july...Brianna arrived, I didnt want anyone else in the system, I was in love with the idea of just me and emily being a small little family together, but then again Brianna was never one to ask for permission...she was a walk in and the second best thing that happened to our little system, at least in my opinion. She was kind of a loner, and we made her a room in our home, but she say our zeppelin in the sky above our little island and told us she was gonna live in there. Her and emily didn't get along much in the beginning, but it was nice to see them become close. And later on we had two more to our family, a little named Luna, and I believe she changed her name at some point but I just don't remember... . The other last family member for us was Triq, originally he was a fictive that was smart enough to become sentient, to shorten things, he was evil and ended up loosing his memory so I called him Trick out of caution and he just changed it to Triq.

They helped me through a very hard time in my life, especially when I was kicked outby my parents for being trans, it's been two years since then, and I don't know if I made them up to help me cope at my loneliest, or if I just shut them out entirely until they went dormant, but I miss them, they were amazing, and I feel like if I tried to bring them back, that they'd be mad that I spent 2 years without them...idk, I guess I just got so used to just...me time I guess, without anyone else around in my head but me, idk what to do, sorry about the rant

6 hours ago, Star Island System said:

I came here to ask for help finding an old account, but I just realized that this isn't the original Tulpa.io site, it used to have a similar social platform like this before it was shut down and just made as an info site about tulpas.

this website has no relation to tulpa.io. however, since tulpa.io was shut down before 2018 iirc, I assume you meant to say "this isn't the original tulpa.info site", and actually, this is the original tulpa.info site. the forums were switched to Invision from myBB, but all the old posts and accounts and such are still here

do you remember what the username of your old account was? I tried searching up keywords based on what you said, but I couldn't find anything that seemed to match up. the Invision forum search feature is not very good

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

no I meant Tulpa.io , not that it was the "Original" but that I remember having an account on there socially before the social aspect was shut down entirely, briefly after the beginning of 2018

yeah I tried doing a deep search here before I realized this wasn't the site I thought I had an account on, nothing came up, which is a shame, I really wanted to read emily's old blogs ;w;

Edited by Star Island System
spelling mistake