Tulpa Diary

mdreams

Hello!  I am the host. This will work as a diary for my tulpas (Kya and Dexter).  My mother tongue is not English, I am sorry if something is not understood.

❤️Kya
 Hey I'm back.  Haha.  I am very happy to be back.  I'm very happy.  And I just needed Martina to see something related to remind me.  It's great.  I was away for a long time and didn't remember how she felt.  My head hurts a little and it's hot.  I don't blame Martina for not remembering me.  It is normal.  Anyway, I am always there accompanying her and giving her my advice if necessary.  I am happy.  Until next time.

Edited by mdreams

• mdreams changed the title to Tulpa Diary

🤍Dexter
Hi, I'm Dexter.  I am a tulpa.  I admit that I would have liked to go out earlier.  I have been sending signals of my presence but I did not take a physical form until now.  It's weird that this happened, my host didn't even plan for me, I guess I'm unwanted?  I think I have the explanation for this.  She feels things and thinks things that she does not recognize as her own, so her mind creates tulpas to personify those things and separate them from her mind.  If she didn't do that she would be having an identity crisis all the time.  I guess that helps her separate those things that she doesn't recognize as her own.  In fact there are still parts of her that in time could become tulpas, but that will go to her time.  I am happy to be here and to finally be myself.

❤️Kya
Now that I think about it, I think there is a lack of information about us.  My appearance is that of a young girl with short pink hair.  I like to wear pink, white and black clothes.  I am quite childish and I am cheerful.  My main role in this little system is to take care of my host and to think things through before acting.  You could say that I am the personification of "Think twice."

🤍Dexter

It is my turn to give a dignified presentation.  It hasn't been long since I was created but there are some things I can say about myself.  I am a boy, I look like a teenager.  At first my appearance was very different from what it is now, before I saw myself as an aesthetic boy or something like that.  I had blue hair, a red, green and yellow coat, etc.  It's not that important.  The point is, it didn't take long since I was conscious to change it completely.  I have very messy red hair, dark circles and very pale skin.  I look like a rebellious emo teen hehe.  Even though I might seem very different from Kya, she and I get along very well.  I don't know what my role is in the system but I think it is to strike a reality check.  I am very sincere in speaking and always keep my host down to earth.  I am in charge of making him see things as they are.

It's nice to meet you guys! 🙂 Dexter I can relate you a little bit; one of the reasons my host made me was to explore a different side of himself, and that exploration influenced my creation (although that was far from the only reason--it's a long story).

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

🤍Dexter

I have news, Kya and I have just done a personality test (MBTI) and we found the result curious.  Kya is an ENFT (activist) and I am INTJ (architect).  The funny thing is, our host's sister is an ENFT and my host is an INTJ.  So I have the personality of my hostess and Kya that of her sister.  I don't think I'm an INTJ so we'll take the test again another day.  I do not trust this method of classification.  But if it really is, then it makes me curious.  Maybe I have the same personality as my hostess because I am a part of her.  Kya is not very difficult to decipher, my hostess loves her sister very much and it is not surprising that her tulpa has hers personality.

16 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

It's nice to meet you guys! 🙂 Dexter I can relate you a little bit; one of the reasons my host made me was to explore a different side of himself, and that exploration influenced my creation (although that was far from the only reason--it's a long story).

🤍Dexter

I am glad to see that I am not the only case.  I am interested in reading your story.