Tulpa Becoming Caregiver

Escapismm

Lucifer has recently taken on a caregiver role for me (I'm an age regressor) and its gotten to the point whenever we talk I start to regress - has anyone else experience this?

Escapism [400+ Alters]

Host :: Alexander

Even though we practice some age regression in our system, I don't think anyone feels the need to embrace being younger when talking to another headmate. Evergreen and Keatan do not appear to get younger when we talk to them.

On the other hand, we do have instances where Evergreen felt the need to be older. Keatan will normally drop out of the conversation or step away instead.

I wonder if your headmate being around makes you feel safer to explore age regression, hence you wanting to be younger.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Adagio is basically a caretaker for our system's vulnerable headmates and littles. When he wants to or is available to.

5 hours ago, Ranger said:

I wonder if your headmate being around makes you feel safer to explore age regression, hence you wanting to be younger.

Agreeing with that. You feel safer to be able to regress, and regressing gives you a feeling of safety/comfort, so you regress more. At least that's my thoughts.

- me

My Progress Report, where I talk a lot.

• 1 year later...

F.M. Except it's less caregiver and more "he reminds us to do our chores, and we boo at him."

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]

I've heard of this with several people, and if it works out for you, good! But I simply refuse to allow Phil to regress in a way where I would have to care for him like that. I do, however, act as the main caregiver for our son, who is literally Phil Jr and could be seen in a way as a representation as his inner child, so in a roundabout way yeah, I guess I still kind of am his caretaker.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!