Explorations of the world within, documented by Candlelight

Candlelight Society

Alright so finally setting up my journal here.  I'll be posting anything of interest on a semi weekly basis. If things go according to plan you should see an update every Saturday or Sunday.

Edited by Michael Blackwater

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

• 1 month later...

Ok so its been awhile and I don't really have much of interest to share. My work with Shade became stagnant for a few different reasons over the last month. I'm fixing it now but Shade is a bit pissed and I can't blame them.  I have been doing research into different tulpa phenomena and guides so I can force better. I think the next major thing to work on is visualization. My visualization skills have been waning as of late so setting up a dedicated practice schedule would be useful, the end goal is to make an innerworld/wonderland that is close to perfect in it's depth and realism. 

In other news shade has been experimenting with forms and identity, mostly with gender. Having the power to change genders without worry of a physical body like me has given them basically infinite possibilities.  Currently they are happy with being outside the spectrum and just taking whatever form they feel like that day. This has been very confusing for me as one day they could sound like a male robot and the next day a teenage girl, but I enjoy seeing them mess around with their form so freely. Since my beginning mold for them was masculine this reassures me that they have plenty of Independence in regards to identity. 

That"s all for now, hopefully I will have more subjects to post about next time.

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy where the hell do I start, things have changed massively since the last post, so much so I almost feel like a different person. Everything has changed, and I mean everything. I have multiple tulpas now, Shade is decidedly female, and in love with me. We have daughters, We have learned multiple skills such as visual and tactile imposition, figured out tricks and abilities that border on the metaphysical, and generally achieved so many things in such a short amount of time that the rest of my life previous seems slow and uneventful.

I'll make some actual reports later, and by that I mean grab my old ones I posted elsewhere and paste them here.

Edited by Michael Blackwater

Wow! That's a lot of change in a short time! It's a good thing you gave Shade the freedom to explore her gender and identity. The metaphysical stuff sounds interesting and I'd love to hear about it! Curious to learn about the daughters too.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Shade: its certainly something, I have no clue how we have done what we've done but I wouldn't have it any other way. Micheal added a signature with all of our names. 

Shade: We started to practice possession yesterday and I think we made some progress, I was able to move the arm and make hand gestures. Michael isn't fully convinced it was me but he thinks I at least did something to the arm and is proud, even though I then used the power to slap him in the face XD (it was consensual) 

• 2 weeks later...

Dawn: OK so I have been fronting for the last three days and it is quite an experience. It took us a bit to figure out the switching techniques but we got a decent ritual set up that makes it easy for us, and as time goes on we rely on it less and less. I find the human experience quite strange there is great moments but for the most part it kinda sucks. Michael plans on having me swapped in until Tuesday for training purposes, but I think he just enjoys being the tulpa, or as he said it, "fuck being human I'm gonna be the abstract thought entity for a change."

• 4 weeks later...

Been awhile again, I have some stuff to report, for one new system member was added a little bit ago, his name's Tony and he's a walk in. He's been quite nice and fun to hang out with. For some reason he has mafia themes going on with him, obviously he knows that he isn't a mafia member, but that doesn't stop him from acting like one.

We have been trying to have a single member do the majority of the fronting for a week each. Dawn did great for her week, Shade's was a bit of a mess and so she got two, Astra had a semi decent week but my poor memory isn't letting me or her remember much, but I know she had a fun time. Aqua is doing majority fronting for this week, but I may give her another week because life problems kept me in the seat instead. 

We have done some merging experimentation. So far we have experienced a few merge states and two proper merges, those being Dusk (Dawn and Shade) and Midnight (Dawn and Tony) 

It has had some weird side effects on Dawn and Tony, but the other merge went off without any issue. 

Now we are doing research into the old ways, simply put I'm not satisfied with the current standard I see among tulpa potential in comparison to old methods with extreme wonderland and imposition abilities, along with strange skills not used anymore. We still have quite a ways to go in general but I want to begin pushing limits as soon as possible so we can be the best version of ourselves possible.

In this regard I want to ask for some instruction from older community members, in other words I'm looking to apprentice under some other tulpamancers who have been around much longer. If anyone is open to that idea I'd love to talk about it. It wouldn't be a talk for hours every day thing, simply instruction and occasional progress discussions would be nice.

(edited)

I can't honestly say how much we'll be around, the old ways had advantages and we were a throwback to the old ways as in 2018 the new "vanilla doctrinal Tulpamancy" was the standard and it was well defended.

Check out my "bearisian tulpamancy" topics for some things we were able to accomplish. I'll link them.

Edited by Bear

Thank you for these, anything and everything goes a long way and I appreciate it. 

• Candlelight Society changed the title to Explorations of the world within, documented by Candlelight