Member Ranks

Ranger

Question

I think the rocket icon for every member is silly. It's more obnoxious than the mod badge, and since we don't have member ranks, I don't see much point to it. I don't think there are any plans to have membership ranks anytime soon, if I remember correctly people don't like the idea of seperating beginners, mentors, regulars, etc. and personally I agree.

image.png.33b6e0bbd355b01f447f41ef4aaa7a44.pngimage.png.ebdab9bbcdf1e3495b6a74e30bb9e484.png

I'm curious what other people think

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

4 answers to this question

That probably falls into one of those "new features that we don't want probably creeped in".  Looks like Invision Community does have a new Achievement System that incorporates roles...  Let me see what I can do about reaming it out.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Yeah, so this achievement system incorporates ranks and badges and all this other stuff.  I don't know if we have a reason to be using them right now, though.  There's a fair bit of different criteria you can do for rules (see attached screenshots).

Consequently, this system also struck custom titles 😅

That's fixed now too.

image.png.e6778d49c7f7cdd4a5e1b4d143559a27.png

image.png.f32bbebb9879689e8d1c24b4c1cd6c31.png

image.png.aedb07cfdb5f9459f9f369a68023dd30.png

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

It'd look better if we could swap the places of the user group (Members) and user title (Amaranthine Rabbit). Won't be surprised if we can't, though

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas