Is my tulpa still there?

Indi-Ignis

Ignis has lost his form. I cant visualize him as anything anymore. I tried asking him what he wants his form to be, but he isnt talking to me either. Is this his way of being angry with me, or is he just...gone? I dont know what to do, and this is really worrying me.

main-qimg-3a802ef9d607c66ea070b59bb372815b.webp   

This sounds like you have an early tulpa and you've psyched yourself out more than anything else. You can silence a tulpa with the expectation you can't hear them in the same way that you start forcing one. Everything in tulpamancy comes from your expectations feeding into themselves and making themselves real. That includes doubt or fear. So first things first, calm yourself down.

I'm not sure what you mean about you "can't visualize him as anything", though. There's nothing stopping you from parroting them into your presence or imagining them in whatever form you desire at any given time, and you shouldn't be afraid to do so in my opinion. Remind yourself that Ignis is a tulpa. Their form is actually completely irrelevant. It's essentially a visualization, even if they are generating some sort of feeling from it internally because they expect that, it's not them anymore than you imagining a copy of your body is you. It's not even you if you get good enough at it that you cause hallucinations with those visualizations. What's you is in your head. Same for them.

Also thoughtforms are identities, and identities are ideas, they do not just vanish. They're permanent, even if they're not active they contribute to your knowledge of the world indefinitely until your brain completely forgets them by writing over those neurons with something else, in which case you wouldn't know they were ever there to begin with.

Zen - Host.

Mika - Tulpa. The eldest, and a homegrown tupper made with tulpamancy.

Rhys - Tulpa. Initially a Literary Thoughtform of my own creation.

Asterion - Tulpa. Literary, I suppose? Mythological egregore, maybe? He's The Minotaur.

If text is uncoloured, presume Zen is talking. We go by he/him.

^ I don't have anything to add to this. It's as good of an answer as you're gonna get. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with what's been said as well. 

I wouldn't give him this much freedom at first. Because technically there is nothing there at first, it's a process. 

Some tips I could give you is: If seeing something is important or helpful to you and visualizing doesn't work maybe get a tiger plush or figurine? As silly as it sounds just talk to it and maybe imagine the answer. Or just talk without forcing any answers...maybe something comes on its own. I feel like this could end in a tulpa who doesn't speak though.

(Awesome art by the way!) 

Edited by Cordyceps Canine
Forgot something