Hex’s Tulpa progress

hexxedchiild

hi :) 

my names Gregory, and I’m making a Tulpa ! :D this is to just track my progress, and such. 

im scared I’m doing things wrong,, I haven’t been getting responses from Evan lately. I just talk to him about my life honestly, I forgot the name for it in English but it starts with n? I’m native Spanish speaking, but I talk to Evan in English most of the time. I can’t talk to him often, I’m very busy almost always and have little to no free time. Whenever I can talk to him, I do, but I’m scared it’s just not affective, and that it’s been all for nothing.

I’ve gotten one response from him,, so I guess I’m not failing completely.. 

- JUE ENE 2022 

Edited by hexxedchiild

💫

hi ! 
my name is Kiki I am an adult  and transgender (non binary). I use they them pronouns and I am autistic :0 ask me about fnaf, I could talk for hours about fnaf. 

I have a Tulpa named Evan, he writes in this color! 

I have a Tulpa named Vewn, she writes in this color! 

Have faith! More responses will come. And I don't know what your days are like, but I'm sure there are quiet moments where you can concentrate on them inbetween here and there. I think some people even get away with just passive forcing all the time, but I'd still recommend active when you can, if you can. I wish you well on your tulpa journey!

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Early on in your tulpa's development they may go through phases where they may get quiet for a while. When that happens just don't worry, keep narrating (That's the word you were looking for) and eventually your tulpa will respond again!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Just keep forcing like normal. My first tulpa Nepeta wasn't vocal until sometime halfway through November. His presence did at one point experience this where it felt like he wasn't there before he became vocal.

• hexxedchiild changed the title to Hex’s Tulpa progress

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 9, 2022

Wow, I haven’t updated in some time! 

ill start with this-

i stopped forcing with Evan for,, well, a long time, due to issues with my mental health. I am thankfully back on my medication and in a much more stable position both physically and emotionally, therefore I can continue to work with him now. 

narration is strangely hard for me? I think it’s got to do with my ability to focus which is, well, non existent. I will do my best though! 

i spent a lot of time studying Tulpas and feel much more prepared for what I’m getting into. I don’t know where I’m going with this, I’m just sorta rambling now ^^” 

I used a hypnosis video yesterday! For me, personally, I don’t think I’ll do it again lol. It was REALLY effective, most progress with Evan I’ve had I’ve had in a looooong time (He randomly conveys his thoughts to me, and before you say “oH rObIn/HeX tHaTs jUsT yOuRe tHoUgHtS” ITS NOT I PROMISE- in conversations we’ve had I’ll ask if he’s there and he’ll answer with “mhm” or “yes”,, rn it seems like he just says one word answers but it’s getting there) I get rlly paranoid tho so I’m thinking of just doing self hypnosis lol,, again though, don’t have the focus for it. I’m scared of other people hypnotizing me? It’s strange haha >\\< 

i also get lots of head pressure now, whenever I get it I always say “Hello Evan, is that you? :0” 

I read to Evan last night, idk if he liked it or not as he didn’t say anything, i also played him my favorite songs :3

💫

hi ! 
my name is Kiki I am an adult  and transgender (non binary). I use they them pronouns and I am autistic :0 ask me about fnaf, I could talk for hours about fnaf. 

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO EVERYONE, and hello to you too Evan :) 

I didn’t hear from Ev for two days but,, Today he talked again! I keep getting distracted while I’m talking to him haha my adhd loves me,,, hhh,, I’m gonna see about getting medicated for it though! Ofc, I’m not sure how it will affect me as I’m only many other medications.. oh well, I’ll talk to my doctor about it. 

our conversations are like 2 minutes long bc of me, sorry Evan ^^” I promise I’m trying bud. I’m probably gonna spend some time with him after I finish typing this.. bye now! 

💫

hi ! 

Any time is better than no time! Doing tulpamancy with ADHD can mean doing it in little bits here and there rather than long sessions, but that doesn't mean you won't reach your goals! Just remember not to be too hard on yourself if your forcing is inconsistent, and don't be worried if progress takes a little longer than you hoped it would.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

On 2/18/2022 at 6:36 PM, TurboSimmie said:

Any time is better than no time! Doing tulpamancy with ADHD can mean doing it in little bits here and there rather than long sessions, but that doesn't mean you won't reach your goals! Just remember not to be too hard on yourself if your forcing is inconsistent, and don't be worried if progress takes a little longer than you hoped it would.

Thank you lots! 

💫

hi ! 

Yes! 

evan got super verbal over the weekend,, oh my baby I loved talking to him so much. He’s like my little brother pfft. 

its actually kinda confirmed he’s sort of young? I didn’t intentionally do this but I love him regardless (sibling kinda love,,) 

right now he’s not talking at all again but I am patient with him cus I know it might be hard sometimes ^^ I am an unpredictable person and my emotions are like a wild beast pfft. I also haven’t talked to him as much which I feel very guilty for, but I’m going on a trip soon sooo yk I’m going to talk to him everyday :D tomorrow is my flight and I’m gonna watch a movie with him ^^ we’re gonna have to much fun :D 

When he does talk, he actually says pretty long responses (not really but like, much longer than he used to :0) I bought him a plush bear and when my stepsister tried to touch him I heard him go “don’t touch him!” He was really upset about it and I’m glad he got that across to me lol,, 

another time we were playing Stardew valley and my mom was talking about how she was the best farmer (bc she was playing as the character for me while I washed dishes) and Evan goes “well technically, Evan is” (we named the character Evan because we can haha >:D Evan rlly likes his name) and I was like “AAAA HELLO EVAN,, IMA GIVE U A BIG HUG FOR THAT ONE!” (I did) 

this update is much longer than anticipated,, bye now! 

💫

hi !