Mint's Tulpa Journal

MaybeMinthe

NOTE: Wren is now Ren. Any mentions of "Wren" are referring to Ren herself.

NOTE X2: Wren is now Rena

Hellow!

I won't be actually starting a tulpa today, as my close friend and I are making them together. So we're starting the process tomorrow. Nevertheless, I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm Mint, and you can call my friend C. I may be posting reports of her tulpa as well as mine here.

I had started a tulpa twice before but given up. This time I'm determined to get a nicely developed tupper. :]

Some stuff about me:

I'm a Christian and straight

I love the colour yellow

I have OCD and ADHD

Edited by MaybeMinthe

A

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

So I changed my mind, decided to bring Wren out of the tiny stasis period she was in. She seemed very forgiving based on her body language but also a bit scared. I reassured her.

I decided on a wonderland- a tiny shack in the woods that looks the size of a porta-potti on the outside but is huge on the inside. We have a massive spruce tree going through the center, a fireplace, chests all over, and two rooms adjoining the main one. I went into mine and decorated it, then came back out and told Wren that if she wants my attention, address me by name instead of just saying something so I can distinguish her thoughts. She instantly goes, "Mint?" and i kinda freaked out. We had a good long talk after that. Well, I talked, she used body language. I was talking to my mom later, mentioning how I once ate horse feed (don't ask), and I hear Wren say clearly, "You ate horse feed?!"

So good progress today!

Two of my friends are making tulpae as well. The tulpa of my one friend, I'll call her A, is named Stacy and she & A are having her first forcing session tonight. C's doesn't have a name yet, but my friend gave him the looks of Tom Holland lmao.

I told my mom about tulpas (One of my OCD complusions is confession, so i confess everything to my parents pretty much. it sucks) and she said it was cool, so at least I have her permission lol

A

You're welcome! 😁

Your wonderland sounds so cozy, what a great environment for a young tulpa to grow in! Great to hear that she's already beginning to express herself vocally! I'm looking forward to seeing how she grows. When she becomes more vocal and if she ever wants another tulpa to talk to, she can always send me a message! 😊

Also, good luck to your friends! It's pretty cool that multiple people in your friend group are trying tulpamancy at the same time, that way you can compare notes and help each other in the process. They're more than welcome to join the forum as well if they want, we'd be pleased to have them! 😁 It would be really really cute if all your tulpas eventually become good friends with one another too! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

February 1 update :)

Wren decorated her own room. I was really surprised because her appearance doesn't match her room at ALL. she has pale blue eyes, freckles, and her hair is long and deep brown. It's in a braid. she wears an argyle sweater and combat boots, and she has elf ears and a sprout on her head. which is why I was surprised when her room was very clean and organized (I did give her the traits organized nd hardworking), featuring the colors purple and blue. she had a desk with graph paper and colored markers and a planner, and a big lilac-colored trunk in the corner. she also had a bunk bed, which I was confused about, but when I asked her she said it was for sleepovers...awwww

she's a bit frightened of me I think, because I put her in stasis before. i'm trying to build trust back up again. i think it's working.

Wren got really excited when she heard bout A's tulpa, Stacy. Stacy has changed herself too. While she's not vocal she is communicating in tulpish and has shown an obsession with fairy lights. She also made herself a barn- guess she likes animals? lmao

I haven't heard from C about her tulpa Tommy. We'll see how they're doing later.

Edited by MaybeMinthe

A

I love that Wren is expressing herself through design and fashion choices! 😁 Those things are important to me too, I can totally relate. It's understandable that she's a little nervous since you had a bit of a rocky start going off what you said in the other topic. But I think that should fade pretty quickly if you keep showing her love and giving her plenty of attention!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• 1 month later...

Ugh, so where do I start.

Wren's vocal. So that's a thing lmao

Hi everybody! I'm Wren and it's nice to be able to say something finally. Hehe. 

Yeah, that's her. No big updates tbh. We tried possession but didn't get so far. Same with switching. 

Also I'm too lazy to post much. So yee.

Bye.

Toodles!

A

Guest Tidepoddog
On 3/10/2022 at 10:30 AM, MaybeMinthe said:

Ugh, so where do I start.

Wren's vocal. So that's a thing lmao

Hi everybody! I'm Wren and it's nice to be able to say something finally. Hehe. 

Yeah, that's her. No big updates tbh. We tried possession but didn't get so far. Same with switching. 

Also I'm too lazy to post much. So yee.

Bye.

Toodles!

Wow, it seems you made lots of progress : ) - Toby (host)

Nice to meet you Wren - Jade

March 11 Update

So wren picked out a new room, with like drapes and mushrooms and fairylights and a laptop. I created a really cool water-themed room for myself as well, along with a hidden garden and a studio. Not much else to say about today, we're just hanging out!

Hehe, yeah!! Im really proud of my room. 

A