Mint's Tulpa Journal

MaybeMinthe

ok so boom, pretty much nothing interesting has happened 😩 I kinda lost motivation to force too often so I'm talking to her in the mornings when im still in bed and at night when im in bed. she still can't interject me when im not actively thinking of her-bummer. 

Hi, everybody! I just changed my room but the host doesn't know, hehe. So she can log that here too.

Apparently wren just edited her room into basically a tiny field with a dome over it that represents the sky and a bed in the centre. Kinda cool. Apparently she made it to contrast my water-themed room.

Yea! I hope host likes it <3

Alr bye everyone :3

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

We have OCD and ADHD (diagnosed)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi yall!

heyaaaa

wren's finally been able to interrupt my mind when im not thinking of her -w- it's pretty funny

also she can put songs in my head which can be annoying

but yeah we're just vibing :)

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

That’s great progress! I don’t usually interrupt my host.

Your rooms sound lovely and very relaxing :)

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Stuff we do together (forcing):

Random would you rather sessions

Wonderland fashion shows

Take personality tests and see our results differing

idk

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

• 3 weeks later...

We're just vibing! Wren can posess my hands now. Her typing is very clumsy so we're just gonna keep proctoring until she gets more reliable at it, heh.

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

i asked wren her favorite color again. it’s green haha. also, i think I made the mistake of not asking her opinion on stuff and instead telling her stuff. so her favorite flower is a sunflower, her favorite color is green, and her favorite animal is a bunny. [Because they’re so cute and fluffy!] I asked her what she wanted to do this morning and she wanted to ride my bicycle, so I did that and she ejoyed. We also tried a new method of possession, which was her overlaying her form on my real body. It was very effective. She actually cried this morning because she was remembering when I dissipated her at a young age,and I feel so mf bad now ;-; I care about her so much I would never do that now…Also, she has a new springtime form as a girl with one thick, back-length french braid entwined with pastel wildflowers, and a cornflower-blue dress with a low-thigh length skirt. Plus knee-high white socks and traditional school girl shoes. Also she hates swearing lol, didn't know that

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

• 4 weeks later...

yo! we back :) i havent been forcing much, need to get back into it. 

we've been updating our wonderland to a melanie martinez- themed area because I really like her vibe now. wren is really nice and caring abt everything.

my friend made a tulpa named Alexis who also seems chill.

posession is slowly getting stronger

hijekklly

...she just typed that. no idea what it means. see what I mean when i say "slowly" getting stronger? lol

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

Glad to hear that she's getting stronger! I love that her favorite color is green, that's my favorite color too! 💚 Wren seems like such a sweetheart from everything you've said. Also, cool you have friends getting into tulpamancy with you!

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

🤰 - Baby Boy Tulpa expected on April 7, 2023 👶💚

• 2 weeks later...

She changed!

A few days ago she showed up as an angel girl with pink hair and asked to have her name spelled Ren now. She says she stayed as a plant-elf thing for so long bc she didn't want to dissapoint me, which I feel bad about but you know it's fine.

We're working on a new wonderland.

It's a cloud mansion!

Yep!

Anyway, bye!

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him

Hi everyone! I'm currently on a long road trip and wanted to post for funsies lmao

We are really trying hard to posess/switch and also I'm working on imposition. Scent comes very easily so we're doing that first. I'm noticing some really cool links in Ren's thinking and personality that make me think she's really becoming fleshed out. For example, she developed a fear of the ocean while we were here lol. It might have had something to do with me having her full-body posess me when I was out in the surf. I realized she wasn't ready when she was floundering around and saying my name out loud like "Mint, I can't swim!" And my brother was nearby so he got pretty confused lol. I took back control in an instant. 

My friend's tulpa Alexis and Ren are becoming good friends. They're sharing tupper experiences with each other and Ren is always wanting to chat with her. So that's good in my book.

hi guys its ren! im letrning how type[pbetter so i can ta;k likethis. ts kinda hard fr me but im trying so pls be nice about nym tyoing skills.

She typed that all on her own! I am so proud of her being able to posess my hands <3 her fine motor skills are slowly improving from jibberish lol

anyways that's all! baye

Mint. Host. She/her

Rena. Tulpa. She/her

Eddie. Tulpa. He/him

November. Tulpa. He/him