Good Tulpa hypnosis videos

Hi <3

(I am not native English speaking, this is translated text so I’m sorry if it is wrong in some places!) 

I have been struggling to create my tulpa and am considering using hypnosis. I was wondering if anyone had any videos that they recommended? I have one I am considering using by GearHeart which is titled “Tulpa Creation and Reinforcement Hypnosis | v2.0 | Violet and Chase (REUPLOAD).” I would check comments to see if it is safe but I cannot see comments, so I’m going with asking you all for your opinions :0 

i feel that it will help me focus better and definitely create a Tulpa faster. My ADHD makes active forcing a nightmare, i read that hypnosis could be a good option.

Edited by hexxedchiild

💫

hi ! 
my name is Kiki I am an adult  and transgender (non binary). I use they them pronouns and I am autistic :0 ask me about fnaf, I could talk for hours about fnaf. 

I have a Tulpa named Evan, he writes in this color! 

I have a Tulpa named Vewn, she writes in this color! 

I'd personally suggest passive forcing. We, too, have ADHD, so I can agree that active forcing is a nightmare. Even on our 4th year of being a tulpa system, we've had only a handful of active forcing sessions, none of which lasted for long. However, hypnotism comes with a bunch of side effects. My aforementioned personal suggestion, passive forcing, is where you passively interact with your tulpa while doing other things. I find doing menial tasks while talking with/to your tulpa is the most efficient and natural method. If your tulpa isn't vocal yet, use narration, which is essentially what I just described, in that you talk to (mentally) your tulpa while doing stuff. Describe what you're doing, why you're doing it, all that stuff. Good luck! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Here's something that I found pretty helpful starting out.

They aren't videos, and you'll probably need to do some copy and pasting. I'm not sure if it's quite what you're looking for, but they've worked for me when I have trouble concentrating.

I'd recomend starting with either the general tulpaforcing script or the tulpa creation script if you use them, since they're pretty light, but try whatever you want.

Personally, I think that self-hypnosis carries quite a bit less risk than videos. It's a lot more self guided, and you can skim over the scripts beforehand to make sure you're comfortable with them.

Also, I just looked up the video you mentioned, and the comments were a bit of a mix. Most were pretty neutral, some said it was great, others said it was a bad idea. I don't have time to watch it at the moment, so I can't give you a great answer on if it's safe. Although as with anything with such mixed comments, I'd air on the side of caution.

As a rule of thumb, don't do anything of that nature unless you feel comfortable with it.

Anyway, that's my take.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing!

Edited by Literal_GuineaPig
Currently existing, panning on doing that again tomorrow.

Red text is Clyde
Orange text is Alex

8 hours ago, Literal_GuineaPig said:

Here's something that I found pretty helpful starting out.

Personally, I think that self-hypnosis carries quite a bit less risk than videos. It's a lot more self guided, and you can skim over the scripts beforehand to make sure you're comfortable with them.!

thanks a lot friend! The hypnosis was interesting and while I did try it, I don’t think I’ll do it again due to my paranoia >//< I appreciate your help! <33

💫

hi ! 
my name is Kiki I am an adult  and transgender (non binary). I use they them pronouns and I am autistic :0 ask me about fnaf, I could talk for hours about fnaf. 

I have a Tulpa named Evan, he writes in this color! 

I have a Tulpa named Vewn, she writes in this color!