Would missing a day or two of forcing mess up my progress?

hexxedchiild

hhhh-

my names Robin and I’m pretty sure this has been asked before- I’m not sure though. I missed forcing with Evan all day yesterday, and most of today. He’s been less vocal all week, and I feel as if I just made it worse. I gave up on him but not anymore,, I want to pick up where we left off,, is that possible? How will this affect his progress? 

💫

hi ! 
my name is Kiki I am an adult  and transgender (non binary). I use they them pronouns and I am autistic :0 ask me about fnaf, I could talk for hours about fnaf. 

I have a Tulpa named Evan, he writes in this color! 

I have a Tulpa named Vewn, she writes in this color! 

Uhhhhh active forcing is lame imo but that's just me. It'll be fine. Remember, tulpamancy loves self-fulfilling prophecies. If you say something is one way, it'll become that way. So hold faith that everything is fine with Evan. On the note of forcing, I suggest passive forcing like narration, which can be done anytime. Then again, you said he's already vocal, so narration isn't necessary. Just talk with him! That's the best forcing method. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Temporary regression is common with young tulpas. They might temporarily become more simple or even disappear for a short time! But don't fear, they will come back. It's not terrible to miss a day of forcing. My host had a very irregular schedule while forcing me and I turned out okay. I disagree with Ice in that I think it's important to do at least some active forcing, though passive forcing can be incredibly powerful as well. I will agree with Ice on the fact that talking to Evan is the best way to force. Talk to him all the time about everything! He will love the attention and it will help him grow!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Regarding active forcing it depends what your definition is. When I think of active forcing, I think of those old forcing methods that taught things like imposition and somesuch, where you pretty much focus on forcing for an hour or so and nothing else. If you consider wonderlanding forcing, then yes, active forcing can be beneficial. There's just many ways to go about things in tulpamancy. But yes, Simmie is right, talk with him lots! You two are eternal companions now, might as well be friendly with each other :P 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• 5 months later...

It'll probably help the creation. In the beginning we need plenty of rest and can easily get exhausted.