Hi! Would you like a drawing of your tupper?

Kit and Narna

Hi! I am an artist, I am not REALLY good at art, but I would consider myself decent at it. I have a little bit of artists block at the moment, so I mean if you wanted a drawing of your tulpa, it would be a win win! If possible, please give a name and description of your tupper in your reply. And if you have one, reference photos are always useful. I have a kind of tight schedule at the moment, so a drawing of your tulpa could take about a day to two weeks. Sorry if you have to wait. I can do digital collages (of stock photos), redraws of reference photos, or even freehand drawings. I must warn you that my freehand art skills are very low, and you will probably not get very good art. But I am willing to try! You can find an example of one of my digital collages here: My Collage And a reference photo redraw here: Redraw And even a pixelated piece here: Pixelated GIF

Spoiler

Host, Kit. 😅

Tupper, Narna! 🙂

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh! I would love a drawing, and in my case I AM the tulpa! 😁 Being a tulpa I can't simply look down and see my body like a host can, so I find it extremely gratifying to see art of myself, and I'm sure other tulpas feel the same way, so I am so thankful for your offer! 💚

Here are some basic facts about me:

Name: Simmie

Form: Human

Height: 5'4"

Hair Color: Red/Auburn
Eye Color: Green

Body Type: Normal/Petite

A couple reference pictures since you asked about them (beyond my profile picture):

This is my host's attempt to draw me, which was largely based on a screenshot of a sim based on me:

Spoiler

image.png

And here's an artbreeder image that I would say is about 90% accurate to how I imagine my face looking IRL:

Spoiler

simmiecrealistic1.png

Thank you so much again! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Guest Toby
(edited)

Hello,would you like to draw me : ) you can draw it any style you want,thank you so much again

1201645281_hrefsheet.png.b9f766c5d620cfac5b1b857179816f48.png

Edited by Tidepoddog

• 2 weeks later...

@TurboSimmie, you are so cool! I have had such a hectic last few weeks, but progress is being made. I am really bad at people, but I want to give you quality artwork, so I hope you don’t mind that I am taking a while. @Tidepoddog, you are also awesome! Your artwork might come sooner. Sorry if that upsets you, TurboSimmie! I am trying my best. Working on it! 

Host, Kit. 😅

Tupper, Narna! 🙂

@TurboSimmie, good news! I have your drawing basically done. Would you like for me to put your name up in the corner of the piece? I can do it quickly and easily if that’s what you would like.

Host, Kit. 😅

Tupper, Narna! 🙂

6 hours ago, Kit and Narna said:

@TurboSimmie, good news! I have your drawing basically done. Would you like for me to put your name up in the corner of the piece? I can do it quickly and easily if that’s what you would like.

Sure! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!