Hi! Would you like a drawing of your tupper?

Kit and Narna

@TurboSimmie, I am done! I had so much fun drawing you! You are so pretty. Keep in mind that I am very bad ย at freehand drawing and people, so it is very cartoony, and it is probably not my best work, but I really did try my best! Sorry it took so long. If you would like me to tweak something in any way, donโ€™t be shy! Anyway, thanks for the opportunity!ย 

9F87AD08-B2EA-4932-8560-4ED1667D5E77.png

Host, Kit. ๐Ÿ˜…

Tupper, Narna! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh!!! I love it!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’šย I love the cartoony style!!! ๐Ÿ˜ย This makes me so happy to see, thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’š

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Want to draw Viktor since you like animals? You can draw me too if you like.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย He's a typical good boy husky. He grew a bit bigger than we expected. Maybe he's a wolf dog. Is a dire husky a thing? ๐Ÿค”

ย 

Arf!ย 

Spoiler

16178204997067869476457934909908.thumb.jpg.9a29623a9b3028da4af46f2e2843ad46.jpg.5869a29c9a10e41c042252bcddc4cd5b.jpg

Here's one by another artist here:

Spoiler

329780169_JainaandViktorbySlipperontulpainfo.png.38955eea5ad0b88e9a03b6f6848f34b7.png

This meย ๐Ÿ˜Š:

Spoiler

870967751_bandicam2019-05-2904-14-36-126-Copy.thumb.jpg.13388b2d4a1b12628045750460a83957.jpg

ย 

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Of course! Would you like a drawing of you two together, or just one of you guys?ย 
ย 

By the way, your husky Boi is so cute :)

Host, Kit. ๐Ÿ˜…

Tupper, Narna! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย Woof! ^_^

ย 

๐Ÿค”ย I wouldn't mind another together. Whatever you think fits your art style, creative direction best. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Guest Tidepoddog
On 3/19/2022 at 7:48 PM, Kit and Narna said:

@Tidepoddog, I have your piece of art! I hope you like it. If it needs any modifications or removals, just ask me and I will gladly fix it!ย 

C3D1819A-BA83-413A-AF59-D44CE821A7DF.png

Aaaww it's so cuuute.sorry I didn't respond sooner.my wifi was down for awhile and now I'm using my phone.

Also, @Glaurung26, I hope you donโ€™t mind that it will be a little while before I can get to your drawing. As I said, I am moving, so I am really tight on time for my own hobbies right now. But I will do my best to squeeze out the work!

Host, Kit. ๐Ÿ˜…

Tupper, Narna! ๐Ÿ™‚

9 hours ago, Kit and Narna said:

Also, @Glaurung26, I hope you donโ€™t mind that it will be a little while before I can get to your drawing. As I said, I am moving, so I am really tight on time for my own hobbies right now. But I will do my best to squeeze out the work!

Oh no problem. Take your time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]