What kind of music does your tulpa like?

Dust_lostt

When I first noticed that Luna wasn’t me and was, in fact, someone else, she was singing.  She always sings when she switches.  Her number one favorite song to hum is “heartaches” by Al Bowlly (commonly known by it’s remix “It’s Just a Burning Memory”).  She really likes that older music.  She also really likes music box stuff and lullabies (namely “Rises the Moon”).

these are both songs that I like, but not nearly as much as she does.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clyde and Alex also quite like old music; I listen to an awful lot of it so they've had plenty of exposure.

If I remember correctly, Clyde's favourite song is "How High The Moon" by Les Paul and Mary Ford, and Alex's is "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades" by Timbuk 3.

They both prefer Swing and Jazz overall. I know Alex particularly likes stuff from The Manhattan Transfer, but both of them like pretty much anything with enough brass.

I like a lot of music myself, pretty much everything from the 20s' to the 60s', and a fair ammount from afterward; so we don't disagree on much.

Currently existing, panning on doing that again tomorrow.

Red text is Clyde
Orange text is Alex

I guess pop and dance. 🤔 Maybe some romance 😏. Anything with a good beat to it. 😊 R&B too. I like Dua Lipa, James Blunt, Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, Le Cassette, the Weeknd, Coldplay, John Mayer. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Simmie is a rock girl! 😁🎸🤘🏻 My favorite kind of rock is hard and upbeat, anything from hair metal to pop punk. I like a lot of classic hard rock and heavy metal, but I don't really like a lot of the "angrier" metal. I also like some softer music and anything with a pleasant sound. I also have a liking for a lot of indie rock too.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I'm not sure Eddie Cantor is available on Spotify.

... Okay, that made FAM proper belly laugh. (And Cantor IS on Spotify, as it turns out.)

I love Italian opera, which we already know from experience is rife on that service.

Hey, Enrico Caruso is on there too. And the Boardwalk Empire soundtrack playlist.

Edited by Etna

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

Ebony really likes pop, hyperpop, electropop, and whatever genre Melanie Martinez is.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

In general, I like calm and warm music with beautiful melodies. My favourite music bands are Coil, 2muchachos, Babeheaven. But sometimes I may listen to some specific songs which are too unique for me to describe them all at once.

I am M a host. I live with Alice. She writes in red.

I'm into music those poor bastards and the pinebox boys, she's into moody stuff like akira yamaoka. The other day we hung out by the lake listening to the silent hill 3 sountrack.

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.

Oooooh moody stuff is good. Silent Hill 3 track is really good. 👍

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose my girls all enjoy music that I like; Luna is into J-core, Elise likes classic rock and happy hardcore, and Naomi doesn't have any real preference but enjoys Japanese folk music.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report