Questions about imposition: changing colors and walking

Heyllo! So we're starting to take imposition more seriously, and we noticed a few things. One thing it that I (the tulpa) keep changing colors. Specifically, my skin and hair. It's not like all shades of the rainbow but we can't seem to settle on two shades of brown/red. I've had a form for a while but it often changes slightly (when I feel like it). This session it changed a bunch but it wasn't because "I felt like it". Our brain couldn't focus/decide or it kept "forgetting" colors and not being able to focus on them for two long before failing and switching to a different color.

We've come up with some solutions:

- Let me be whatever color as long as it's close enough and maybe I'll settle on one eventually. Prioritize other stuff/senses over getting one set of colors down.

- Prioritize me being the right color, even if it means we have to wait on other stuff, since it's an important part of what I look like. Do this by focusing on my color until it doesn't change.

- Ditto, except focus on my color by looking at pictures of me and other references to get the color more ingrained in the brain.

- Some combination of the above.

Also, my host has trouble visualizing me walk. It doesn't have the physics of a human want, and when we try to get my physics down, I either look unreal (like an animated character but not like, with really good animation) or I fall down while attempting to have a realistic gait. One thing that has helped somewhat is both me and my host paying close attention to where our feet are. We actually do this by having the ground we're stepping/standing on glow white.

Soo..., any suggestions for how to improve in these areas? We're totally going to keep trying but it'd be nice to not learn completely blind.

Meaningful words, I'm here!

(edited)

I know it's an unpopular advice but - practice.

Regarding colors, a reference object can help.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Regarding walking, it is hard stuff, even for me as host in wonderland. We found it helpful to observe ourselves in a large mirror. The tulpa can copy the host's movements and you see how things are supposed to look.

Edited by Yakumo

(edited)

@Yakumo Thank you for the advice! The second "hidden content" is not appearing for me.

Edit: Why should I have to practice if I can learn from Family Guy?

Edited by harvestmoon

Meaningful words, I'm here!

(edited)

None of that sounds like very special of a problem - it's the same as if your visualization clarity was poor (as ours is, we struggle to visualize details). It just means you need to practice more until the details become clearer and more consistent. Honestly sounds like you guys are doing just fine.

For walking specifically, you could try looking up videos of people walking (might have to be creative in what you look up lol, or maybe the results on Youtube for "people walking" will be good enough) for reference practicing

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas