About unintentional or accidental tulpas

I am not a doctor so I don't want to give a diagnosis or pretend to be able to give an authoritative opinion on this. But based on what you've said here and in other places, your system seems to have traumagenic origins. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been through trauma that awful in your life. Like I said, I'm not one to offer expert advice on this as my origins were completely intentional on the part of my host.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Just now, TurboSimmie said:

I am not a doctor so I don't want to give a diagnosis or pretend to be able to give an authoritative opinion on this. But based on what you've said here and in other places, your system seems to have traumagenic origins. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been through trauma that awful in your life. Like I said, I'm not one to offer expert advice on this as my origins were completely intentional on the part of my host.

yes i understand.  Im not here for a diagnosis, just here to interact with other plurals (^_^)

the trauma hurt and still hurts us a lot, but we’re all pretty tough and we’re working through it together :)

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Ebony identifies herself as a persona as well as a tulpa, she just informed me she wouldn't mind being called a tulpa.  Though she has stated she believes she originated from me pretending to be a girl (i’m trans, many people think im a girl and I am not) and she’s the girl that i pretended to be?

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄