anyone want to draw my tulpa?

Mockwriter7772

hi. this is my second post on this website. i want to get more involved but kinda wanna start small. anyways i have a tulpa i have trouble visualizing. i can give a list of basic features and you guys can do what you want with them. i feel like it would greatly help me 
anyways some basic features are that she has dark hair, is relatively tall and an "average" build. that is about all i got, i cannot wait to see what you guys come up with.
small edit: i am not sure what sort of clothes she would wear, i *think* i see her in black relatively frequently

Edited by Mockwriter7772

Hello. I have one tulpa, her name is Lynn. Her birthday is the 25th of september, 2021
I guess i should give her a color to talk in? ill go with this one for now. anyways say hi to Lynn!

hi everyone!

Well, I don't know if I can promise you art, but I can make her in the Sims for you if you like! I'd need a little more detail to go off though. Would that be something you'd be interested in seeing?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

i dont know how to reply or mention people but what sort of other details would you need?

Hello. I have one tulpa, her name is Lynn. Her birthday is the 25th of september, 2021
I guess i should give her a color to talk in? ill go with this one for now. anyways say hi to Lynn!

hi everyone!

18 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Well, I don't know if I can promise you art, but I can make her in the Sims for you if you like! I'd need a little more detail to go off though. Would that be something you'd be interested in seeing?

is this how you do it? quoting? anyways read comment above

hi everyone!

You can quote people or use the @ symbol like this @Mockwriter7772

Some details that would help me:

- Skin tone

- Hair length, how curly/straight is it, any styles she likes or is that up to me?

- Eye color

- Any other facial features worth pointing out? (lips, nose, etc)

- Does she like to wear makeup at all?

- Any hints about her personality? (That'll help me pick out clothes for her!)

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

@TurboSimmielike this? a lot of her features vary a lot, really the only thing consistent is dark colored hair and a light tan in skin tone.

i would say hair length to be about shoulder or slightly below.

not sure about eye color i would say brown. 
facial features are incredibly inconsistent
i dont think she is a make-up user, once again i hardly have the visualization skills to imagie her form in the first place (it is very weak and inconsistent)
she has a kind and sweet energetic personality, but she usually wears pretty undetailed clothing, id say a black shirt with blue jeans would be fairly commmon, something basic

hi everyone!

Cool, that's enough to work with! 😁 I can't promise you a time when I'll get around to it, but when I do I'll post some pictures and you can tell me if there's anything you'd like me to adjust.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

take your time, i don't plan on dying any time soon 

hi everyone!

feels kinda strange, and not in too unwelcome of a way either. not entirely sure what to edit about it honestly, it may be the face shape. i would say skin tone would be slightly lighter, not sure if the face shape can be changed either. other than that and the fact that the sim looks like an adult (lynn is around 16) it is fine, and honestly 7/10, so definitely good

hi everyone!