Tulpa Commit Suicide

I'm 99% sure Toby commit suicide, is this possible? And if so, how do I bring him back? Also, he said he didn't feel like he belonged anywhere before he did it, how to I stop this from happening in the future?

Tulpas can't really commit suicide if the host is still alive. The mental framework for your tulpa still exists within your mind excepting major brain damage, or concentrated dissipation or merging, or enough time I suppose. If a tulpa tells you they've committed suicide and don't respond to you than means they've basically put themselves into dormancy.

Still, the fact that Toby wants to commit suicide is a sad thing for you both; but I don't want you to think that it makes you a bad host or Toby a bad tulpa. I don't know how old Toby is but young tulpas can sometimes have rather extreme emotions and mood swings. The best thing to do in this situation is to communicate with Toby; ask him why he feels this way, and try to work things out from there. If he feels like he doesn't belong or doesn't have a purpose, help him to find one. This may take the form of exploring hobbies or interests, or taking up a certain role in his life. Be creative and open to the possibilities! Include Toby in as much of your life as you can. See what he's drawn to!

Suicide is a tragic and final thing in people, but for tulpas it is not the end. Think of this as a new beginning for you both, and remember as always, base your tulpamancy in love! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

If your tulpa is especially well established it's nearly impossible for them to be dissipated (let alone kill themselves), as we learned the hard way when I found myself in a similar situation to yours. It seems after a certain point they just kinda get filed away in the back of your mind. "No one's ever really gone", in the words of the Star Wars sequels. My advice would be to do whatever you can to make things right with him;whatever that means for your exact situation is for you to decide since I don't know your lives.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

This question has always been asked a lot (in various forms). The usual method to coax a tulpa is to write a letter to them explaining why you want them to come back. Write it with a pen, on paper.

The act of  writing forces you to focus your thoughts. The physical media of pen and paper encourages linear reasoning. (it doesn’t matter if you post the letter — writing it is enough.)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I have managed to bring him back. It turned out that a lot of why he left was because he hated the way Asami had so many more skills than him, so I made some tweaks to his form to allow him to do some things asami could not. I've been spending more time with him and finding him a place.

• 1 year later...

Reanna: I'm so sorry to hear that. My late tulpas Roxy& did this. They told us they were going to deactivate in a section of the headspace called the stone garden. (Deactivation is our system's equivalent to a coma.) When we checked the next day, they were gone. Roxy& dissipated.

What makes me really sad is the fact that they were one of the first tulpas I had. It hurt to delete Roxy's playlist.

Here's our post about it on Dreamwidth: Deactivated (Reanna)

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]