Social support among tulpamancers and the role of their tulpas in this

KiteAndKat

Hello everyone! I have some hypothesis that I want to test

My hypothesis is that sometimes tulpa assumes the role of the one we lack (mostly unconsciously). What I mean: for example, Person A really needs a friend. But Person A has some problems with real people. So Person A's tulpa is much more "friend" than "assistant" or "lover". Or Person A needs more "parental figure" than friends. So Person A's tulpa becomes "assistant" and "mentor". And it all happens unconsciously

This is just an assumption that I want to test with statistics. Later I'm thinking of writing a post about what I found out. And I'd be glad if you help me with this research and participate in it.

This questionnaire is confidential (and of course voluntary): your answers and personal information will not be displayed. (And sorry for any mistakes in my questionnaire. English is my second language)🙂

Thank you for your time! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeD7HXlWWTaMaFiPepGC5Mz30o8C01aBwCH_JywevEoVEawMg/viewform

questions are too indepth and become overwhelmingly close to a giving my personal information to a company survey/government watchlist. answered them anyway, but theres no need for you to know what i look like lmao

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Answered. I don't know if I skewed the results slightly. It didn't specify who the "someone special" was. I hope that's okay it includes my tulpa and not just irl humans. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

What about those who have multiple tulpas with different roles?
We can split our answers into sections, if that's ok.

yeah, some of the questions might seem too personal. So I made it possible to skip them
the question about appearance tests the hypothesis that tulpa can assume the role of a "host's projection". For example, 
host likes colorful clothes, but doesn't wear it (for some reason). So tulpa will have a lot of colorful clothes instead

8 hours ago, .Ruby said:

What about those who have multiple tulpas with different roles?
We can split our answers into sections, if that's ok.

you also can fill out the form several times🙂 so choose the most convenient option for you

Answered with regards to myself and Layy. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I agree with what you said, I also believe that sort of thing is natural in that the headmate wants to be who you want them to be for the most part.

• 11 months later...

I just saw this thread and, as you might imagine, it is not a coincidence.  Just yesterday, my friend and fellow tulpamancer, wrote saying he was glad I was with him on his journey, else he would be full of self doubt. Well, what is true is we are all on a journey. We in this discipline, called tulpamancy, are learning how to use our brains and minds to create an alternate reality in which our tulpas exist. This is hard work. Perhaps harder for those of us who are older with less resilient brains, but hard for all. Support from our families and friends may or not be forthcoming. If it isn't, then community support is absolutely necessary. Thank you all for contributing to this forum and this community.