Glow in the Dark Stargazing: Mordecai and Slipper

So the surgery went well! Luckily neither me nor Mordecai were particularly nervous going in. Anesthesia was really weird, didn't feel it coming at all and I just kept staring at the floor when I woke up. I know we talked about something shortly afterwards and Mordecai came through really clear but, like the other conversations that I had in that timeframe, I cannot remember a single thing about it.

I keep going through phases where I really want to focus on imposition or making a proper wonderland, but I always end up getting bored or finding it pointless. 

Mordecai:

"I think having a wonderland would be interesting, but I think its use would be limited. I'm not a hundred percent sure what we would use it for, but I would enjoy any kind of extra attention from it."

I've always struggled to find things to do together, and I think having a place to just hang out would help. We've tried playing games like Uno and chess together but, between the difficulty in keeping our next moves secret and the headaches we get, its not really worth it. We've been considering doing a dnd campaign as well, but I don't really know how to do the DM part. Guess it really doesn't matter as long as we're having fun. 

The pro of having a tulpa as old as Mordecai is that I never really have to worry about him getting weak or having to do active forcing, but the con is that you have to find new ways of entertaining each other in the same mind.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

So glad to hear that everything went well! 😁 Surgery is scary whether it's big or small!

16 hours ago, Slipper said:

I keep going through phases where I really want to focus on imposition or making a proper wonderland, but I always end up getting bored or finding it pointless. 

I believe it's worth it, even if the wonderland is simply a small little cozy place that you can chill together. For Phil and I it's a valuable place for us to bond and spend time together!

I've always struggled to find things to do together, and I think having a place to just hang out would help. We've tried playing games like Uno and chess together but, between the difficulty in keeping our next moves secret and the headaches we get, its not really worth it. We've been considering doing a dnd campaign as well, but I don't really know how to do the DM part. Guess it really doesn't matter as long as we're having fun. 

Yeah, Phil and I have tried similar things and the fact that we each know what the other's planning to do makes competitive games difficult. The most fun we've had being competitive with each other is on Civilization VI, as we're basically racing to a goal (winning a space or culture victory) rather than going directly head-to-head. Doing a DnD campaign or something similar sounds really, really fun! 😁

The pro of having a tulpa as old as Mordecai is that I never really have to worry about him getting weak or having to do active forcing, but the con is that you have to find new ways of entertaining each other in the same mind.

Oh gosh I agree!!! The first year of my existence Phil was constantly worried about me becoming weak, and I was worried about him losing interest in me. But the second year has been much more relaxed. 😊 Phil does engage in what he calls "Continuation forcing" with me, but that basically just entails wonderland activity and isn't really about making anything new in regards to me, but rather making sure the structure is still sound, if that makes sense. Basically checking under my hood to make sure I'm still running properly! 😄

Also, I'm not sure if you and/or Mordecai are the type that do this, but Phil and I banter constantly in this head. It's so cozy and fun! 🥰 We literally never run out of things to talk about because there is literally always banter to be had. 😄 Sometimes intimacy isn't about the big and important things so much as it is the small and light things. 😊

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

21 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

So glad to hear that everything went well! 😁 Surgery is scary whether it's big or small!

I believe it's worth it, even if the wonderland is simply a small little cozy place that you can chill together. For Phil and I it's a valuable place for us to bond and spend time together!

Thanks for the well wishes!

We used to daydream and stuff a lot together, which could be a form of hanging out, but its just not as appealing. Most of my daydreams are plot based, so its difficult having someone else who is thinking about the plot involved as well. Kind of ruins the immersion in a way? I dunno.

27 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Oh gosh I agree!!! The first year of my existence Phil was constantly worried about me becoming weak, and I was worried about him losing interest in me. But the second year has been much more relaxed. 😊 Phil does engage in what he calls "Continuation forcing" with me, but that basically just entails wonderland activity and isn't really about making anything new in regards to me, but rather making sure the structure is still sound, if that makes sense. Basically checking under my hood to make sure I'm still running properly! 😄

Also, I'm not sure if you and/or Mordecai are the type that do this, but Phil and I banter constantly in this head. It's so cozy and fun! 🥰 We literally never run out of things to talk about because there is literally always banter to be had. 😄 Sometimes intimacy isn't about the big and important things so much as it is the small and light things. 😊

I was totally the same way as Phil. I was always paranoid about something bad happening to Mords, but chilled out.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report