Pre-Forcing Activities

Kadoh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shower and eat. I'm incredibly easy to distract while I force, so I try and minimize potential feelings of hunger or anything that might break my focus.

Exercise and shower yes, drugs sometimes, music most of the time, then I have a little routine for getting comfy and concentrating that involves focusing on my breathing then doing the ball concentration exercise before entering wonderland. I find routine helps a lot, tells your brain whats coming.

idk.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Guest Anonymous

Meditation. Try Vipassana meditation for just 5 minutes before a forcing session before you say anything about it.

Post-exercise/showering/eating on applicable days, with a few minutes of meditation beforehand. Every so often I'll drink a glass of wine prior to/during forcing. Almost sorta off-topic-esque, but I've also had incredible success with forcing while resting between sets when exercising.