Pre-Forcing Activities

I make sure I've eaten and gone to the bathroom, that the lighting and temperature is how I like it, all so I won't get distracted. Then I'll put on headphones with calming meditation music (which Jake hates, but it helps me focus and clear my head so I can hear him better, so he can get used to it. )

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually masturbate before forcing. It calms me down, but I've also got a tendency to get a boner when forcing. Due to my masturbatory habbits, my boners usually hurt if I don't do anything about it.

I also read sometimes because it gets my imagination going, greatly improving my visualization.

Guest Anonymous

Tulpa IRC channels, listening to pop music like Katy Perry, meditation, and just allowing my mind to run free and think of things I can do.

Guest amber5885

I go to bed a half hour before I really want to and I spend that half hour hanging out with Toby. I also spend sometime in the morning while I'm still sort of asleep with him. I just hit my snooze and go in to say good morning. Usually e reminds me to do it. But both times during the day are times when I'm not likely to be bothered.