Does Your Tulpa Like Breakfast More?

Ranger

Is your tulpa a breakfast person or are they more of a dinner person? Anyone on team lunch?

Honestly I'm not really on a team yet. I do love cake doughnuts and sweets, but I also like some good vinegar BBQ too. I do like desert, but I can't live off of candy forever. I can eat greasy food more easily but it's not really specific to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Gray on the other hand is the champion of eating lunch for breakfast. I personally haven't broken away from that habit, even though in retrospect that's starting to bother me

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

This is an awesome topic! 😁

I love breakfast foods: pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, homefries, all of that! 💚 I love them even for dinner! Having said that, I am more of a morning person than my host. So yeah, all things considered, put me down for Team Breakfast. 😋

Pizza is still my favorite food though! 🍕💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Me and my host are both dinner people : ) but I love fries and a milkshake more than her.

16 hours ago, Ranger said:

Is your tulpa a breakfast person or are they more of a dinner person? Anyone on team lunch?

Yes. 😂

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa

🤔 Darron is definitely a lunch/dinner person with rare exceptions. I'm more breakfast tolerant but I like my diner food. 😋🍔 Being served on roller skates make the food taste better. Darron! Darron, get us Sonic. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I love breakfast,I mostly eat scramble eggs and waffles.

If you see this color that means Jan is speaking : ) or sign off like this - Jan he/him

I dont have a "name" i go by online just call me speaker. she/her host

Mordecai: "I've recently taken to liking breakfast foods, but as for breakfast itself? Not so much. I don't think there's been a time in recent memory where us eating shortly after waking up has went well."

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Janey: We're more the "feast and snack at midnight" kind of people. We rarely eat breakfast or lunch just because. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I didn't  ask my tulpa " yanus "  a bout that , & also we connect at bed relaxation. 

I can't  communicate  with him in wake state .

A bout me , I like three time food , but I like morning  time much .

jpg.jpeg-١.jpg