My imaginary friend and tulpa merged, is this because I hurt my imaginary friend sexually?

(edited)

i am not even going to try and tone this down because it is what it is bacicly i made a imaginer friend without trying to when i was 4 or 3 and  it was inapropet and like at the age i had sex with my imaginary friend and liked it so when i found out about tulpas at age 12 then after a year i made one at 13 and i made my tulpa to stop my imaginary friend  it made my imaginary friend kind of become the tulpa but still be two different things maybe because dumbly i still liked my imaginary friend even though it did things what should i do?

Edited by Ranger
Changed title for clarity

but then i would have to tell my parents and i am not so sure how they would react and its a very dark truth

how do i even have hormones like that at that age? like 3 or 4? like is something wrong with me?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, puppy_dog said:

like is something wrong with me?

Yeah, probably. That's why I suggested seeking therapy.

Alternatively you could try talking it out with your tulpa. That would help.

Edited by tealeaves
fixing an initially jerky response

yea i have tryed talking with my tulpa but its not helpful thing is its adicting 

there is a lot to this and most of it is way more dark

It sounds like you're just going through puberty. You can definitely talk to your dad about puberty and he should be able to give you advice.

no its not that

its more than that i have had the same thing since i was 3 or 4 and its very dark in ways i dont even want to think of and i have tryed to stop it but it does not work and if u dont know i dont think girls go through this very much or not at all and i am a girl and i can no talk to my parents about this or i dont even want to think about what will happen

let me put it this way i was 4 or 5 and i liked haveing sex with my imaginary friend and now i am haveing sex with my tulpa how do i stop it

do u think i can just go up to my dad and say" hi i have had sex with a tulpa and with a imaginary friend that became one but still sepreat sometimes " because i dont think i can

also i am kind of takeing kids pain killer (trying to use it as a drug to make all the pain go away) i am not takeing much so far today no more than the amount i am suppose to for my age and technically i am not supost to even use it right now

the pain is mental and i just want to forget about it all happening but its kind of hard because i have lived with it for as long as i can remember and i cant look at the vid its blocked on this computer 

• Ranger changed the title to My imaginary friend and tulpa merged, is this because I hurt my imaginary friend sexually?