Alena and Vee’s journey

StrawberrySystem

Ok so it’s been about 5 months or so since I started. When I first started, I cleared my mind and had the kind of meditation, forget the term, where I let my brain think for me, and I happened upon a name, James Cat, who was a girl living deep in my dreams who writes essays. The next night I did the second and final (for now) deep meditation of the sort, and found she liked strawberries, so we bonded over strawberry ice cream. She tended to run away from me at this phase in my thoughts when I did something obscene, so I tried to control myself but it was definitely harder to in thoughts. Eventually we happened upon the forms of two cows in a bowling alley, which worked for a while, until I watched the episode of The Owl House with Vee, and she became a fictive after she had some thought about it. I haven’t created a new headspace yet, I’ve tried a few ideas, but I’m letting her renovate the room. Right now she ju at speaks in thoughts and feelings (usually feelings), and I can tell she likes Skyrim and Paper Mario TTYD and Tomb Raider. Anyway, this is a good post to see how far I’ve come, I’d love to hear from you folks!

Ok, so our current headspace is a suburban sidewalk on a street near where we live, and this morning while thinking of her, she showed me a hobbit-house modeled after Frog’s hut from Chrono Trigger after I playfully chased her for a bit, interesting. Peaceful days from that OST was playing in there, likely because yesterday I mentioned it sounded like a headspace song

• 3 weeks later...

Rebuilt the headspace to be The Owl House, Hooty, and I changed my form to be Luz, whom I kin, and we agreed to create Amity too. They have been speaking i tulpish when I daydream, I have to actively control the entire situation for them to talk coherently, which means it’s not them talking, but me. Last night I had a dream and they were in it for the first time in my dreams, and I think I’ll get used to it

Keep intending for your brain to be processing their responses without your conscious control (ie, intending for them to be independent from you), and their responses should feel less controlled-by-you over time. Don't think that you're doing something wrong because your feeling of control is there, that's a (usually) necessary point in tulpamancy while your brain learns to have a tulpa(s). Keep focusing on developing their independence and they should feel more separate over time.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Vee has affixed herself to my mindstate without my input permanently, and is making me feel dissociated and dizzy. She’s trying her hardest to break free even though she hasn’t talked yet and I’m proud of faer. She might just be nonspeaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up with us three turning into mermaids and finding a portal in the basement, which led us to a subsystem with middle aged people, and there were like, 5 of em, again all from cartoons, and we decided to throw in about 4 more to complete some rosters for now. God I’m in hell now.

Also realized I can go into littlespace on headspace, it’s kinda out of my control it just happens, and I do have a lot of older folks to take care of me when that happens 

• 2 weeks later...

So…I got rid of the excess headmates, they aren’t fully sentient yet anyway, because they mostly came from one single fandom and we will grow out of it. Down to me and Vee, and we’re focusing on making on tulpa complete before any others.

That sounds like maturing to me

You guys will be better for it in the future, young systems that create a ton of spontaneous "tulpas" never end up lasting, or worse they end up with a lot less of them and a lot of heartbreak.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.