Our progress over the last year

Hi this is lewis pretty much the one is able to switch the most. Weve been working with tulpamancy for a few months(about 7-9) most of us re pretty sentient the most recent one weve had is a new guy who is a raptor from the jarrasic park movie that our host really enjoyed he just started becoming sentient! Kori has been fine over the last couples being one of the first tulpa next to me and nyan. We have 2 younger tulpas meow and sarah who are 5 and 9 i believe their creation was due to our host loving kids or something like that. Isabella and Jazi have been sentient for about 2-3 weeks our host enjoys creating us very quickly-  but we enjoy each other some others not so much. We can swithc in and out for about 2 hours now. thats about it 

-💙

my host checked out your profile and you had a list of your headmates (i am assuming based on how you typed that, that youre not the host) but now its gone!! i was wondering if you wouldnt mind posting it here.

my name is Nepeta. pronouns she/her. im Gloomy's first tulpa.

7 minutes ago, Businesskat said:

my host checked out your profile and you had a list of your headmates (i am assuming based on how you typed that, that youre not the host) but now its gone!! i was wondering if you wouldnt mind posting it here.

yeppy doobles we got you meow!!! 

Our headmates are nyan kitty me of course!!! Lewis who is pretty cool nya!! Kori the mom of meow and sarah! and our host would be !! Raptor who is a literal raptor meow!!! Isabella and Jazi who are like besties hehe and our host is salem who is actually co-con right now :3