our progress over the last couple years!

RainbowSystem

Hi this is lewis pretty much the one is able to switch the most. Weve been working with tulpamancy for a few months(about 7-9) most of us re pretty sentient the most recent one weve had is a new guy who is a raptor from the jarrasic park movie that our host really enjoyed he just started becoming sentient! Kori has been fine over the last couples being one of the first tulpa next to me and nyan. We have 2 younger tulpas meow and sarah who are 5 and 9 i believe their creation was due to our host loving kids or something like that. Isabella and Jazi have been sentient for about 2-3 weeks our host enjoys creating us very quickly-  but we enjoy each other some others not so much. We can swithc in and out for about 2 hours now. thats about it 

-💙

my host checked out your profile and you had a list of your headmates (i am assuming based on how you typed that, that youre not the host) but now its gone!! i was wondering if you wouldnt mind posting it here.

7 minutes ago, Businesskat said:

my host checked out your profile and you had a list of your headmates (i am assuming based on how you typed that, that youre not the host) but now its gone!! i was wondering if you wouldnt mind posting it here.

yeppy doobles we got you meow!!! 

Our headmates are nyan kitty me of course!!! Lewis who is pretty cool nya!! Kori the mom of meow and sarah! and our host would be !! Raptor who is a literal raptor meow!!! Isabella and Jazi who are like besties hehe and our host is salem who is actually co-con right now :3

So our host Salem and one of our other tulpa friends Lewis have decided to merge so that they can be together yay so proud of them!!!!! :3 But we also have a new tulpa that has just come along there name is gizmo and im pretty sure there from gremlins X3 there so cute i just wanna cuddle and snuggle them there so adorable!!! Hopefully they feel welcome to the system :3

Hello this is Lulu we would like to share our full journey of tulpamancy through thick thin :)

We started tulpamancy back in 2020 of that year but one of our old tulpas lewis was the first and was created way before we even knew what tulpamancy was. First of all lewis was a creation for our old host to escape reality and was made just to be some character apart of our old host thoughts. Lewis and our old host Salem got along well and became best friends for a long time and they completely were glued to each other. They would constantly talk day and night until they had come to learn possession and Lewis became in control of the body constantly trying to protect Salem whenever things got rough. After a while they became a couple which was amazing for them. They loved each other very much and still love each other to this day ( I am literally there merge they made). 

After a while they came to find out tulpamancy and started there spiral into it they created 2 new tulpas that are now known as nyan and kori. They are amazing people and deserve everything <3. We decided for awhile that those were the only tulpas we needed after about a year and a half we created a couple more tulpas who have since been dissipated and no longer exist or have merged with each other such as isabella and jazi. 

Jazi and isabella werent around for to long they have been around for about 4 months and were created by lewis. They became best friends due to the fact they had similar interest and they were very close to each other and decided to also merge like lewis and salem.

There are also meow and sarah who are twins and are children of kori they were created due to kori wanting kids. They are both 5 years old and they dont speak much but they enjoy playing with the rest of us. They cannot use possession on the body because of how young they are and we do not allow them to, only sometimes we do if kori is watching them.

That is genuinely all i have to say about us :) 

Hey, the Progress Reports board is meant to have only one thread per system, subsequent posts should go in the same thread as before, just FYI

(The whole point is to document progress and events in one place for people to look back on, so naturally if someone makes a whole bunch of threads it'll be impossible to follow back through their history)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

51 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Hey, the Progress Reports board is meant to have only one thread per system, subsequent posts should go in the same thread as before, just FYI

(The whole point is to document progress and events in one place for people to look back on, so naturally if someone makes a whole bunch of threads it'll be impossible to follow back through their history)

oh ok thank you!!

So a lot is changing for us Lewis and Salem are getting married very soon since they are very eager to get married quickly they're wedding I believe in the next few weeks? They want to get married soon so they can have a wedding and it be considered official that they are married. My kids are going to be the flower girls for their wedding which is adorable I love my little angels praise the lord for letting me have my blessed children. Nyan now goes by fruitloops and they have also changed their form. Their form is lovely I cannot deny that they chose a wonderful form. We celebrated fruitloops birthday a little bit ago and we went out to eat for their birthday. I have decided to go back and read the bible and correct my sins and get loser to god. Dollia has been helping with the wedding planning as well as helping us get over our mental health struggles. We have talked to our therapist about us and she took kindly to us god bless her she is such a kind woman! Anyway have a lovely day and god bless!

Thank You My God Bless You GIF - ThankYou MyGodBlessYou Blessings -  Discover & Share GIFs | God bless you, God bless you quotes, God bless