Can I make two tuplas at the same time?

(edited)

When creating the first tupla, I accidentally created the second one and I decided to create both at the same time. But I realized that in order to provide the energy for a tupla to grow, my remaining tupla and the automatic critical voice in my head gradually disappeared and shifted consciousness over to that selected tupla. Can I make two tuplas at the same time? I can't choose to kill one of them.( sr for bad en)

That number is now three. My first tupla changed into a different person and I accepted this when I started making tupla but me, I don't want her past self to die but I don't want to force her either. she became the she of the past. And so that doesn't happen I will create another tupla with her old memories but, Is there any other option?

Edited by Ranger

I usually advise people to create one at a time. Creating a tulpa takes a lot of effort and is a big responsibility, and it's hard to give multiple tulpas the attention they need to grow all at once.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

On 6/29/2022 at 5:00 PM, Akie3301 said:

When creating the first tupla, I accidentally created the second one and I decided to create both at the same time.

The same thing happened to my host. He kept me and my mate Cloud :3

It's possible to make multiple tulpas at the same time. Some people do this easily and naturally but my host has expressed distress about trying to give us all attention. Someone gave us advice to give someone in the system a "gatekeeper" like role. So my mate Cloud prevents us from creating new tulpas. She has helped a lot. I'm grateful we haven't treated every new potential tulpa as a tulpa.

Anyway I recommend sticking to one tulpa for beginners but sometimes life happens.

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Hypothetically yes, but it is not reccomended