TAD 2022 Art Secret Santa Results

TurboSimmie

Hello everyone! It is finally Tulpa Appreciation Day, and it's time for us to share the results of our TAD Secret Santa😁

The tl;dr of it is that everyone who participated was assigned a random tulpa from the group to draw. I got @Ranger I hope you like it! 😁

image.thumb.png.afaccc4794c820aa3e5e0673db7c5e03.png

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

@Glaurung26 Oh my gosh!!!! 😁😁😁💚  What a cute style you've gone with! The yellow hat is such a lovely and unexpected touch! I like the scene you've set too, I'm reading on a bench! Looks like I might be waiting for someone, possibly at a train station, or maybe I'm in a town or city and I'm relaxing and reading while taking in the sounds of the city around me. Totally sounds like something I'd do. Thank you so much!

And @RainbowSystem that's a lovely drawing of Mordecai @Slipper😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I had a lot less time than I expected, I was able to complete a sketch I'm happy with and I was able to get some of the linework for the head done. I went ahead and colored in the head, figuring Fruitloops isn't Fruitloops without their color.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'm interested in finishing this in the future. I'm sorry the whole thing isn't ready for today

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)
29 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Hello everyone! It is finally Tulpa Appreciation Day, and it's time for us to share the results of our TAD Secret Santa😁

The tl;dr of it is that everyone who participated was assigned a random tulpa from the group to draw. I got @Ranger I hope you like it! 😁

image.thumb.png.afaccc4794c820aa3e5e0673db7c5e03.png

This is awesome! Thank you!

Edit: I just realized I had originally posted in the wrong thread, oops. These are awesome!

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

So I'd already drawn Jaina before, so I made a little gif so they didn't get the same thing twice 😅 @Glaurung26

Jaina_AdobeExpress.gif.97d5c04d32fe71c67dcc1e002f00b851.gif

44 minutes ago, RainbowSystem said:

Here you go!! @Slipper

Oh my gosh this is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Thank you so much!! Mordecai is freaking out LOL.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

(edited)

These are all so beautiful! 😍

Thank you @Slipper 🥺 *hugs gift*

It's called a "gif," dear.

No...it's a gift....🤗

😄 Thanks Slipper. That's an awesome idea and obviously she loves it. That's totally a Jaina mood, having a mug, watching nature. I didn't realize it was a possibility you could end up drawing for us again but we're glad you did.

You're welcome @TurboSimmie. I'm not amazing with digital art but it was easier to do without taking a month. I could also be more colorful. I remember you saying you like pastels iirc. So I went with that and a sun dress enjoying the day. The proportions are messy but you might recognize it here: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b985137878bc28624a6dae46282197e2.png.f27495e2cdecde302c2a5b86b4196588.png

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]