I can't create wonderland because everytime I close my eyes I see the shadow.

I can't create wonderland because everytime I close my eyes I see the shadow and it keeps me from paying attention to wonderland. I also tried lucid dreaming through sleep paralysis but to no avail because even if I cover my body and head with a blanket, gain consciousness, stay calm, think of another dimension, it doesn't works and the shadow still attacks me. Also I have schizophrenia.(sr for bad en)

That's unfortunate. Invasive thoughts with schizophrenia have a huge impact on whether tulpamancy is a viable practice, and if you can't ignore them you may not be able to do tulpamancy safely.

Usually an antipsychotic helps, but if you're already on one that otherwise works for you, there may just be no way around it

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You haven't mentioned whether or not you have a tulpa. If you have, you might enlist its help with this shadow. Being a consciously created entity, it should have more power than one which has arisen de-novo out of your unconscious. In my experience, our real power lies in our conscious minds, while the default is set to the unconscious processes. Dr. Bob

I have seen tulpas help schizophrenic hosts, but I have also seen tulpas hurt by invasive thoughts beyond their control where tulpamancy only ended up upsetting the host even more. If you take an antipsychotic with generally good results but still can't visualize or such without invasive thoughts you can't control, I still do not recommend tulpamancy. Tulpas cannot always help.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

This is only an issue with a wonderland? The obvious response to me seems to be simply not to make one. Wonderlands are superfluous to the experience of tulpamancy, you can visualize your tulpas in the real world or share your body with them to form the basis of your experiences. The only other thing I would suggest is perhaps talking to your doctor/therapist and bringing up that you cannot visualize a mental space without these kinds of intrusive thoughts.

Zen - Host.

Mika - Tulpa. The eldest, and a homegrown tupper made with tulpamancy.

Rhys - Tulpa. Initially a Literary Thoughtform of my own creation.

Asterion - Tulpa. Literary, I suppose? Mythological egregore, maybe? He's The Minotaur.

If text is uncoloured, presume Zen is talking. We go by he/him.

"what does that mean?"

I have worked with a few schizophrenic patients who were able to enlist the help of some of their hallucinated others, in giving them some perspective on the ill intentions of the unwanted hallucinatory experiences. However, Luminesce is correct, tulpamancy is not for everyone.