telephonefelix

May I ask your age?

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

I was in a similar spot about 10 years ago; told my parents and friends at school about the "alters" I had. My parents chalked it up to me being lonely at school and home, barely mentioning it again after a few long talks. Friends teased me for a few months, with a couple of them bringing it up every now and again but less maliciously. 

Your best bet is to tone it down, let them think it is/was a phase. In a few months act embarrassed about it, try to change the topic. Talk about it in past tense after a while. I'm not sure what website you showed them, but I would be careful about posting there if you think your parents may check it out.

And in the future, keep it on the downlow. I know incorporating your tulpa into your daily life sounds fun and is exciting, but it will at best be a letdown and at worst result in serious backlash. I'm sorry this happened, as I relate a lot to your position. You'll get through it and things will get back to normal if you don't double down on this.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report