Gloomy's and Tulpa unimportant reports

Gloomynoon

It's just been me and Nepeta all this time. I was too busy to really focus on tulpamancy. I'm not as busy in that regard anymore. I can focus on Nepeta again. As much as I like making friends, I feel like it creates problems having too many friends. Maybe I'm just used to keeping up with one or two people, maybe more. Nepeta is like an adult now. I remember when it was yesterday, she was still a teenager in my eyes. It's not even her birthday and I'm still reminiscing. I'm not really sure what I should do with tulpamancy. It feels like I've tasted everything, but I also feel like my work is never over. Anyone reading this have any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week has been a rough week. Well, almost more than a week. About a week and a half. I’ve been getting over possibly losing a good friend of mine (or not we’ll see) because of my silliness.

I haven’t been on this account for a couple months for reasons I won’t get into because they’re silly. I’m back now though! We’ll see how long I stay again this time.

I’ve had many images of my tulpa Nepeta up on my computer to remind me of her. She has been getting more vivid in my mind’s eye than usual. I’ve yet to see her in my dreams recently. We’ve also been talking a lot more throughout the day. So my issue of not forcing her enough is steadily going away. She isn’t depressed anymore and hasn’t been depressed in a long time, and even not feeling lonely with just me around. 

(edited)

Not an update on tulpamancy. (Good thing this PR includes unimportant updates, right?) Rather, it's an update on the whole Discord situation. I have two accounts I'm going to keep track of: one for me, and one for my tulpa Nepeta. If you'd like to talk to us in DMs. (It is popular to talk on Discord I believe. We also accept forum PMs if that's more convenient!) Our tag is on our profiles @Gloomynoonand @Nepeta.

I'll still also include it here:

Spoiler

Mine: Gloomynoon#8905

Nepeta's: businessKat#5977

(Edit: Note that these are subject to change. As I understand it, Discord is planning to remove the #1234 system and replace it with @'s instead.)

Supposedly this account switching feature Discord added allows for me to conveniently use both without having to log-in twice daily. (Kind of like the forums linked account feature.) So hopefully I'll be able to keep track of them easier. I've been managing my accounts better so that shouldn't happen.

I guess my only other update is that I'm attempting to take a weirder approach to tulpamancy and maybe focus on this whole bettering myself from tulpamancy thing. (Crazy huh?)

Edited by Gloomynoon
Small note

What's a weirder approach to tulpamancy?

Also should I add your new gloomy account if I want to talk to you? Do you not use the one with the korean name anymore?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

4 minutes ago, TB said:

Also should I add your new gloomy account if I want to talk to you?

Yes. I don't use the other one anymore.

4 minutes ago, TB said:

What's a weirder approach to tulpamancy?

Something I'm not too sure myself, but I'd like to try to make cool stuff happen.

I'm with you on that one. I want to make cool stuff happen too. Maybe we can together? I'm going to try hypnosis again today and see where that goes

And alright, I'm about to send a friend request

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Gloomynoon changed the title to Gloomy's and Tulpa unimportant reports

Title change again, might change again. Anyhow,

I decided to take this whole tulpamancy thing more "seriously" whatever that means. In stead of my old friend who is missing in action at the moment. (If you're reading this, hopefully you know who you are.)  Also for my tulpa who's existence has been all over the place these past 2 years. Around the time that she was developing and even now, possession and especially switching were popular things. We were eager and she was young to switch with me. (Only a half a year into her development.) This is not how she wanted to exist. Switching even caused her to have bouts of depression throughout her development, where she probably would've been fine if we took things differently. I cannot change that, but I can fix it to some degree. How she really wanted to exist since the beginning was to experience the world **with** me. She's always wanted to be imposed and purely imposed, she enjoys the wonderland, but for a long time our visualization skills lacked. It's getting better now, but for a new purpose. The purpose of imposing her.

The past (almost) week has been fun. We've been building a habit for her to try to impose herself somewhere in my environment any time she is active. It's okay for her to leave sometimes and do wonderland stuff, or just generally have alone time. We've been having fun with it. We have no visual, audio, or taste sensations yet. She seems to have associated the smell of strawberry milk to her. Strawberry milk is my favorite kind of milk, so it's a delight to sniff her! (Weirdness aside!) I will say that our smell isn't vivid either. So this is all a great big start for us. I am however, very very close to having a breakthrough with touch imposition, it's something we've been doing constantly, and it's something that I seem to be good with. (It's the easiest sense for me to impose.) I can almost feel her skin when I touch it in an environment I have completely relaxed for the purpose of imposing her. Also alongside that we have been doing things to improve our visualization. That's been lots of fun too! She loves when we mess around with visualization.

Other than that... We've been mostly goofing around with the imposition stuff. When I play Minecraft she attempts to impose herself onto the screen 2D like she's in the game with me. I cannot visually see her, but the efforts there! I can at least see her in my mind's eye. Not sure if I should be visualizing her in my environment so whenever I look at her I see my room + her in my mind's eye. I have method's I've been using for imposition that have helped us so far, but until I get more sensations or I vividly touch her for the first time. I will not reveal my methods here at the moment, but if you're really curious you can ask me about them in private.

Her favorite games to watch me play so far seem to be: Minecraft, some FPS games, and Tetris (NES version).

Oh and lastly, I will be referring to my tulpa as "tulpa" since she hasn't decided on a name for herself. She's taking this whole thing as an opportunity to be someone new. I'm glad she's ecstatic and has been having so much fun!

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Not much of an update.

Disappointingly I've been focusing on other things regarding my tulpas. Specifically in the development department. Not much to report except that I went back to having both of my tulpas. Though I'm still focusing on my first tulpa primarily before focusing on my second.

I've had a little bit of personal growth between last month and now so hopefully we can get something done in the future.

Edited by Gloomynoon

• 2 months later...

When I play Minecraft she attempts to impose herself onto the screen 2D like she's in the game with me. I cannot visually see her, but the efforts there!

This is a cool idea that we've never thought of doing.

Try to be compassionate towards yourself if you find your focus split between multiple things. Life is hard and complicated and stuff like that happens :3

Meaningful words, I'm here!