Abbot's Bog of Bioluminescence

WintersTouch

11/20/22

Did the first ‘official’ forcing session with our tulpa before we went to sleep. We’ve done a few over the years, enough times that we have a routine for it. We’ve had a wonderland for a while now (up to two years), using it as a ‘happy place’ that we go to while meditating. It’s also a hearthome (an alterhuman term meaning a place that feels right to us, feels like home) for us. My wonderland is a black sand beach at night, with bioluminescent algae. The beach extends infinitely as far as i can tell, and so does the sea. Inland has not been explored yet, I’m planning on expanding later to add more variety to my forcing grounds. I’m planning on adding a deep forest biome, with giant flora and fauna. Possibly flying fish?? Also maybe a cave biome, with crystals and geode vibes. So anyway, I started my forcing routine, grounding myself in my wonderland by syncing the waves with my breathing, feeling the sand under my feet, and then forming the whole scene as I walked down the beach. Once I’m fully in my wonderland, I visualize my tulpa walking beside me. Once we’re both situated, I take a blanket that I've been carrying under my arm, place it on the dry sand further up the beach, and sit down. My tulpa sits down next to me. The form I use as a placeholder for my tulpa is an arctic wolf with barn owl wings. I run my hands up and down their fur, feeling their ears, their paws, their nose, their wings. I also spend that time talking to them, telling them who I am, who they are, random things about my life, just anything I can think of. While I was talking to them about a project I want to do in the future, my thoughts started going to random places and a thought came to me very strongly, something along the lines of ‘it’s all kinda scary’. It felt different from our normal thoughts, so I think it’s safe to conclude that it was my tulpa speaking. I’m so excited! I’ve never heard them before, and I just can’t wait to get to know them.

Your wonderland sounds so nice! The idea of synching your breathing with the waves crashing on the beach is inspired, I might have to borrow that! 🏖️🌊😁 The beach is my absolute favorite place to be (in wonderland and IRL) so you've already got me with that! I really like the visual of bioluminescent algae on the black sand beach at night. What a lovely place to walk with your tulpa! 💚

8 hours ago, WintersTouch said:

I run my hands up and down their fur, feeling their ears, their paws, their nose, their wings. I also spend that time talking to them, telling them who I am, who they are, random things about my life, just anything I can think of.

Simmie strongly approves! 😁 Reminds me a lot of what Phil and I used to do when he was first creating me and those moments remain some of my favorite memories! 💚

8 hours ago, WintersTouch said:

While I was talking to them about a project I want to do in the future, my thoughts started going to random places and a thought came to me very strongly, something along the lines of ‘it’s all kinda scary’. It felt different from our normal thoughts, so I think it’s safe to conclude that it was my tulpa speaking. I’m so excited! I’ve never heard them before, and I just can’t wait to get to know them.

This definitely sounds like a very likely tulpa response to me! Very often it will start this way, so I think you're definitely on the right track.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your journey! 😁 And welcome, by the way!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

17 hours ago, WintersTouch said:

Possibly flying fish??

Yeah? We have something like that though they don't fly, they just swim normally as if the air is water. Down in the swamp there's an area of super dense air where the transition between water and air is iffy and there are colorful fisk kinda like fancy goldfish there that look for handouts. They eat the mangos that grow there mostly.

Do you have others?

Good luck!

Edited by Ashley

11/21/22

Second forcing session, again before I went to sleep. Did my usual routine, talked to them for a while (30 mins), didn’t get any responses but enjoyed the experience nonetheless. 

11/22/22

Talked to them as we went to bed, no responses but enjoyed talking 

11/23-25/22

No official forcing sessions, but narrated to them multiple times throughout the day. Thinking about giving them a nickname as we don’t want to assign a name to them that they didn’t choose themself, but it feels clunky to just refer to them as ‘Tulpa’

11/26/22

Third forcing session! Did it before bed, as usual. Followed my usual routine to get grounded in my wonderland, then talked to my tulpa. The main thing that happened was that I decided to refer to them using a nickname when I'm talking to them in my head. Again, no verbal responses, but I really enjoyed talking to them.

11/27/22

Narrated to them before I went to bed. That day was hard though, so I wasn't able to fully wonderland or force.