Happy Thanksgiving 2018 (and so on) from the Bear System!

The passion you have when doing community stuff is really nice. That's you, Miri?, no idea (sorry, I always gets confused with your systemmates), Akai, Miela, Misha?, Ranger, Srn, Cat, Matsuri, Reilyn, Lucilyn, Venny and Viper and someone else from your system

Really good drawing, must've taken a lot of time

6 hours ago, Miichu said:

The passion you have when doing community stuff is really nice. That's you, Miri?, no idea (sorry, I always gets confused with your systemmates), Akai, Miela, Misha?, Ranger, Srn, Cat, Matsuri, Reilyn, Lucilyn, Venny and Viper and someone else from your system

You almost got it. Darlene is on my right with my claw on her, my other claw is on Miri and Ashley is trying to cozy up with Akai because of course she has a thing for demi-humans hence her cat-girl underground dance-club/dungeon where we chilled a few times to Rave music but she wasn't allowed to touch any of the catgirls and that was a hard negotiation to manage. I had to give up a lot to prevent that. Darlene's tell was the cross and Misha's was the hair of course. It's hard to believe that was 4 years ago. Part of me feels like it was yesterday and part of me feels like it was 40 years ago.

Edited by Bear

She's looking at the infinity gauntlet as Akai is looking forlorned toward those who will be deleted.

Edited by Bear