What kind of bed would your tulpa or host sleep in?

Ranger

Silly tulpa question time-

What kind of bed would your tulpa or host sleep in? A Queen sized bed, a bunk bed, a specific brand, a tank full of water, or a custom type of bed?

Discord mirror: https://discord.com/channels/431579755037589505/431591449348276224/1050059510548529252

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Ooh, I love fun questions like these! 😁

For me, well, seeing that I'm married to my host I share his bed 🤭, and in wonderland I imagine our bed to be much the same as in real life; Queen sized, with lots of warm blankets and plenty of pillows. 🥰 I imagine "when" I was a young girl I would have slept in a bed with all sorts of stuffed animals, but I don't do that anymore. I have even thought about the beds in some of our other wonderland residences a bit: The bed in our mountain house is old fashioned but firm and comfortable. The bed at our beach house is large and circular in shape. But I'm totally amused by the mental image of Phil sleeping in a tank of water and rising out of it in the morning like some kind of sea monster. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Queen bed with pillow fort 😊

Maybe like a little romantic tent with a blanket overtop. A couple family photos/drawings on the inside.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 3 months later...

Aendrea: “ my bed is quite comfortable.  There’s a soft glow underneath it.  It’s up kinda high, so theres steps to get into it.  On the sides of the bed, it’s kinda like a railing made out of marble.  I also have a husband who sleeps with me, so the bed’s quite large.”

Beedle (host!) she/her

Aendrea (tulpa) 🌸 she/her

Aendrea’s progress

My art thread

(edited)

OMG

I love imagining this.

We have come up with many different ideas for beds. We have several each because we can (in wonderland).

Our individual rooms have smaller beds (like twin size). We have a big bed we sometimes share in the "living room". It's like, king-sized.

We have a room where the bed is the floor.

Spoiler

19 Couches That Ensure You'll Never Leave Your Home Again | Sleepover room,  Home, House design

We also have this more fantastical part of wonderland. There is like, a huge steep circular depression made of foam that we can fall into and sink into it as much as we want, and, there are giant blankets hanging from above that almost reach the bottom of the depression. And there's some smaller pillows and blankets at the bottom. Stone created this to be "deeper in comfort", literally.

Meaningful words, I'm here!

• 3 months later...

Literally an entire room made out of pillows and blankets and lighting that can be set to different shades, colours, or intensities would be amazing for me.

S: Hehe I would love that but with a twist, the floor level drops towards the centre slightly creating a slight bowl shape where we can all huddle together.

Aly: honestly for once I agree with Sasha on this one

Zen: add star-like lights on the ceiling ^^

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

I personally could sleep anywhere, I’d fall asleep right on the floor! 

Beau from what I’ve seen sleeps in a twin size, much like the one in our real life apartment ☺️

German Barista who’s hoping to become a nurse - ☺️

Deutsch + English

19, I have a lovely Tulpa named Beau!

• 2 weeks later...

He sleeps wherever he likes. I saw him laying down on the counter, and according to him, it is very “comfortable.” 

I prefer sleeping on couches to a bed. I’m not sure why.