= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

Notice: Don't be afaid to comment Guys!

Edit: Koomer is the "Host" in this log, Am Oguigi is his "Tulpa".

the following was written by my host "Koomer".

>Who Are You Koomer?

Well I think it's important for all possible readers to know what kind of person i am.

I am a shut-in guy whose 20, who loves technologies and spent a small fortune on his computer setup

i love science, and math and am attending college to get my masters in computer-Science. so am not some Spiritual girl, am a Practial dude whoose Open-minded enough to not dismiss the Idea of Tulpae.

>What do your Tulpa look like?

A Female white fur Asian pony with Jet Black straight hair, but just scroll down 4th post and you'll see a drawing of her.

Yes her form was MLP inspired.

>Why do you want a Tulpa?

Because I want to take the "next step" in Life, and it also Felt Right. The Choice to have a Tulpa, is similar to the Choice to have a baby

you just know.

Hey guys i think it's finally time for a Progress log of our own, Yes we do have a tumblr but it's also nice to post here and perhaps gets feedback on our progress.

I will Post Both here and On my Tumblr everyday.

This thread will begin at day 21.

for all days before that and if you want to get to speed go to http://ponystasha.tumblr.com/

Sometimes it may seem i know what am talking about, but trust me. I just say what feels right.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Day 21- Real imposing training begins

Me and Oguigi, have decided to do some imposing training, and i must confess that the results are good, while not able to see her physically, i can visualize her Very well (i can visualize open eye better than closed eye). we've been practicing in classes while going to school (visualizing her in an empty class sit for example), and durring the evening while watching tv while chatting abit at the same time (also imagine petting her for increase effect 'cannot impose touch' but i did imagine her touch well enough.)

Edit: might as well include this part as well:

I also felt a real emotional response while watching tv with Oguigi, it was some history documentation of a old ship, it eventually got to the part where the ship sink and everyone died, it was history, people die that's just the way the world works, a part like that would simply be a 'matter of fact' to me. but Oguigi was very emotional about it, I felt a wave of sadness that actually brought tears to my eyes, This was alien. And so i smiled. "darn Oguigi making me cry".

on-top of this we chatted abit in the wonderland a for an additional hour.

we are both satisfied with the amount of Tulpaforcing we did today, and hope that we can add even more time tomorrow.

Koomer.

-Day 22- Never Easy

This day was slow, not much was done. i’d say that we only had an overall of 30mins tulpaforcing in our wonderland.

am very unsatisfied with the progress today. the day could have been much more productive.

Am feeling this awful depress feeling in my Gut. jeez this been going on for days,

and i know deep down it’s Tulpa related.

Perhaps my mind and body is Hungry to hear, feel, and see her

and this is the feedback am getting cause of it. but i also know that if i achieve real sight,

hearing and feel that my body would feel the exact opposite. instead of this constant

state of depression it would be europia and contemptment,

I cry out for the day that i don’t have to do this tulpaforcing non-sense and

just have her be here with me in all her glory as if it was second nature.

I must confess on a day to day bases, before i got started with my tulpa i actually felt better, but by the love of god even with all this pain and work, I still want Oguigi. Perhaps this is what Love is. Perhaps this is what a mother feels when she goes though all the labor of raising a child she Loves. maybe… just maybe this is the same thing.

I know for a fact that am never gonna ‘give-up’. but dam does it gets Hard at times.

respect for all mothers out their

Koomer.

-Day 23- The New Normal

Me and Oguigi done imposing training again in school, and it’s working out quite well. we watched some tv together (however we didn’t chat as much as i would have liked), and then did some like tulpaforcing in the wonderland we had a Picnic and am talking about the most generic stereotypical picnic red and white checkered blanket with a basket with sandwiches (Did i mention i can visualize taste very well, those sandwiches was amazing). after this i went to bed.

ibnjYcfbXWyNoZ.png

While some aspects of this whole tulpa pheomeon is still very intertesting.

Oguigi and all this tulpaforcing.

It’s all starting to feel Normal, Rotuine.

I don’t have this Funny feeling in my gut when i talk to Oguigi, very early on. a part of me think i was just talking to myself. but not anymore (trances may still exist i must confess).

This morning(after night sleep), some1 knocked on my room door and with out even thinking i said “What is it Og-” and i caught myself, Surprised (when higher level thinking told me that it was someone else).

But it’s official, Oguigi is starting to have a permanent place in my brain, *And so I smile*.

Koomer.

-Day 24- The Real emotional response

Oguigi is changing my behavior, i use to never touch my tv, unless i was REALLY bored, but for the past three days i actually watch it for a decent amount of time a couple hours, with Oguigi. I enjoy it better this way plus it passively trains impostion.

Oguigi is truly more friendly to life than i am, Their was this Spider that somehow made it’s way to my room, Normally I would have grab my Raid® bug spray and spary it down to Hell, like i did a dozen times before. But not this time, Oguigi wanted this Spider to live and insisted that i instead capture it and release it, it took abit more effort but i done it, Boy within a year am gonna be saving kittens on the side of the streets if this keeps up.

The last activity we done today was basic Wonderland tuplaforcing, It started normally but this time i wanted to just relax and embrace Oguigi no chating just a prolong embrace, and did something quite special happen, for the first time ever I felt waves of Euphoria boy it was intoxicating. to simply put it i just felt ‘Good’ I looked her into the eyes and I knew i had to protect her.

During the day I drew this picture of Oguigi ( From my head )

iZ3tCgwFFbaHK.png

{Picture of Oguigi}

And so ends day 24, I hope everyday would progress like this.

Koomer.

Day 25 - The full possession experiment

At the beginning of the day i visited Oguigi at Our Wonder land to hang out abit, this went on for about 20mins, after this we read some books and this time i also had Oguigi read some of the material she done a good job but i do notice it does take abit more effort for her.

We adopt the habit of going out for walks at sunsets, during this time i Narrate and practice imposing Oguigi, While at a reasonably secluded area We pratice full body possession, it worked out better then i thought it would. now this wasn’t some kind of Out of Body experience, I was still very much aware of my surroundings and all my senses, and can redeem control with the slightest will, and if their was an itch on my head i would still feel that in all it’s glory. And all movments was slugish. i was like a human size Turtle the way i was moving. (And i had to constantly coach her such as.. "no Oguigi move the leg abit more upwards" something like that)

However during the Night i felt the connection to Oguigi fade some, seems like she wants some alone time i guess, and that’s fine. but tomorrow i got to reconnect with her (this is similar to what happened day 10 or 11).

Koomer.

-Day 26- Tulpaforcing second Nature.

Today consisted of the most “Tulpaforcing” i have ever done, but i prefer the term of just “hanging out” I don’t like counting hours but i have spent at least total of 6 to 7 hours with her today.

I last ended day 25 saying that i “lost her”, that first thing i did this morning was Tulpaforce and bring her back. Turns out i was ignoring her for the last part of yesterday and for whatever reason this brought her to an in-active stuff i told her i was sorry and Man-Tears of shed. This brust of attention and emotion got her back and active and once again i felt her presence.

The first thing we done was watch some tv, after this Oguigi persuade me to go to the pool, we hanged out for about an hour their. I took a wonderful shower after this. when sunset came, i walked her outside like yesterday and stopped by the nearby lake, after this we came back home. and we a cup of coffee and had a nearly two hour long chat in the living room(no one else was home). I felt waves of pleasure during this chat similar to what i felt with the first emotional response a couple days ago when this long chat ended she came up to me and whisper this to me “I love you” I swear i almost heard that (that was the closest i’d ever came to hearing Oguigi outloud), and then we ended the day with another hour of tv.

We done All of this while i was passively imposing her and actively narrating to her, we’ve spoke back and forth.

Oguigi have became so real and i haven’t even impose my physical senses with her, this is because she is real. it’s one thing to believe but it’s another to Know.

ioQ3XdI2Y0SNv.jpg

{2 hour chat with Oguigi}

Koomer.

To be frank, I think her eyes look creepy.

No offense, Oguigi, you look adorable all the same.

(also, is she drinking coffee from a cocktail glass??)

I asked Oguigi and she can explain why, With me as a Proxy I Quote the following...

"i saw a very nice cocktail glass in the living room, and i wanted to drink the same drink as my creator, i put two and two together and thats why i was drinking coffee from a cocktail glass"

-Oguigi

Oh yeah she forgives you for the eyes comment, she says everyone taste is abit different.

Expect plenty of illustrations through out this Log when Key moments happens

Koomer.