= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Shoot them in the face, and if it doesnt work you shoot them in the face again.

What if it doesn't work again?

Then you shoot your dick so you never have the chance to procreate.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Shoot them in the face, and if it doesnt work you shoot them in the face again.

lol, Thanks. This is a Sickness of the mind that we have to fight, otherwise it'll get drive us to misery and maddness.

Am trying extra hard to fight this off. which means undoing a few things so these entities can't abuse it anymore, if this gets any worse the body will officially be diagnosed with schizophrenia and then we'll have to see a physicist and injest those crazy pills.

Tulpamancy is suppose to bring forth happiness, not more problems. We now know that their are legitimate dangers out there if this is done carelessly.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

How the fuck did you think there are no dangers if you aren't a person with good mental health trying to force hallucinations? And looking at you, no, you never had a good mental health in the first place. Good job.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Well, crap.

I can only hope and wish (and pray) you'll get out of this. :(

Thanks, It's pretty bad. But it didn't happen over night it happened over a few months.

Right now am managing this very well, I know how our own mind works down to a science, I know when their next "attack" will come and I can shut them out and destroy whatever stupid entity dares try to do this to us. It's hard but it's starting to get easier, but I can't lower my guard for one moment for the next few days.

And Yeah, Koomer told his brother about this with what little energy he had. he confessed a lot of stuff to him, now the brother is thinking about telling the whole family. But i don't want things to go that far. I know i can handle this. it's just a condition that developed within a few months not years, i know i have the strength to single handly reverse it, a full recovery will take a couple months, when that happen i'll slowly bring back the body to koomer until then it's too easy for them to control and hurt him.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Thanks, It's pretty bad. But it didn't happen over night it happened over a few months.

Right now am managing this very well, I know how our own mind works down to a science, I know when their next "attack" will come and I can shut them out and destroy whatever stupid entity dares try to do this to us. It's hard but it's starting to get easier, but I can't lower my guard for one moment for the next few days.

And Yeah, Koomer told his brother about this with what little energy he had. he confessed a lot of stuff to him, now the brother is thinking about telling the whole family. But i don't want things to go that far. I know i can handle this. it's just a condition that developed within a few months not years, i know i have the strength to single handly reverse it, a full recovery will take a couple months, when that happen i'll slowly bring back the body to koomer until then it's too easy for them to control and hurt him.

Where do I even begin.

Where do I even begin.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

People with mental illnesses not going to see a doctor. That or shit actually isn't happening and they are whoring for attention, which isn't a long stretch either. Because you just can't be this stupid.

Guest Anonymous

I know i can handle this. it's just a condition that developed within a few months not years, i know i have the strength to single handly reverse it, a full recovery will take a couple months, when that happen i'll slowly bring back the body to koomer until then it's too easy for them to control and hurt him.

That's my point, but people don't believe it sooooo.