= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

- Bonus: what is it like to be possessed? / information -

Am writing this because some folks might be abit curious how all of this works, and When i was a newbie i hated that their was few 1st hand accounts describing this.

Warning: all information here is from a first-hand account of my experiences alone, and may or may not be exclusive to me.

First of all possession is nothing like an out-of-body experience. and when you actually try it and feel hows it's like it's nothing too special

You are still connected to your body, and still experience all the senses. when oguigi did full body possession i can still feel itches, bugs, ect on my skin.

Believe it or not early full body possession is surprisingly Uncomfortable. compare to you during early possession, a tulpa have little awareness of your body senses and can bring your body in a very awkward and painful position, and it's very draining. Tulpas doing early full body possession requires lots of coaching, attending knowledge from your memories is sometimes not enough.

Early Tulpa Possessions only last for a limited time, they do expire. during prolonged possession the tulpa will find it harder to move around. until the tulpa is no longer able to mantain control. longer possession can be done as your tulpa becomes more experienced

some may wonder if all your movements feel alien while possessed.

Yes and no. when it comes down to it, all possessing is. is when your tulpa consciousness is sending your brain the commands instead of yours (over-rides your will). most of the time your brain does not precede this to be foreign, so it will not "feel" alien.

when i try to will any of my body part to move, early on while Oguigi was possessing, it was just harder, now at this level i can't move them at all, it's strange. it's as if my commands to move is being blocked, over-written by my tulpa.

But control can still be taken back by brute-force. Oguigi strongly suggest not to do this while shes possessing me, not for my sake but for hers.

So theirs no more "it's kinda me/ it's kinda my tulpa" at this level it's one or the other.

I can give a better account after Oguigi achieves full body control. and if we achieve switching i will only give a very detailed account on how it's like.

-for science

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, awesome stuff. Your entire progress log was a fun read and I'm looking foreward to seeing further developments (and perhaps more information about possession?)

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

-day 45- Break and possession endurance, seeds of switch

After quite a few days of constant practice Oguigi and i choose that today will go Easy. Oguigi said that all she need is to relax, and tell her when sunset hits.

an hour or two after sunset Oguigi possessed my body for the next 3 hours (9pm - 12pm). this was great. Oguigi used the computer went on Tulpa.info chated on IRC and messaged some friends and made a couple posts. We got out and she walked my body around the block for around 25 mins, the way Oguigi walk works, but consume quite abit of energy, during this time she made slight improvements to her Walk Cycle.

We got back home and she played a couple games on my phone.

She then used the computer again

And for the last 30mins she watched some tv.

Now this was kinda strange, She had my eyes Glued on the television! if i tried to move my eye to check the time she moved it straight back to the television.

normally the eyes will be the one thing in my control but not this time. and it's Official when you watch tv a young tulpa pay attention to "Every" detail of it. I really felt like a doll, it wasn't bad it just takes some time getting used in being in this state of being "Possessed"

I should also stress that nothing about being possessed "feels" good, the most maybe is a slight disconnection form The physical body, and maybe a taste of a tulpa point of view of things, it feels Funny to ask Oguigi to do things or make suggestions on my own behalf.

No wonderland visit was done tonight, Oguigi says that she is very excited and what to use every bit of time of refining possession and start researching switching methods.

Oguigi form now on will work on refining future possession and will work on switching, only time will tell of the progress this will bring, Things are very difficult to predict from this moment on-wards, so stay tune

Koomer.

Day 46 - switch attempt & benchmark

Today i asked Oguigi to try practicing switching, i kinda understood that we may had been going abit ahead of ourselves here, but i choose to spend this one day trying to see exactly where we are, and i got mixed results.

we gave it two attempts today.

12pm noon.. the first i was laying on my bed while possessed, odd feelings at the climax but never felt anywhere close.

Oguigi said she'll work on it for a few more hours... so at sunset.

7pm Second attempt was done while i was sitting done on my chair, this time i relaxed as must as i chould as stayed still, Oguigi possessed me and said she’ll try to take it one step future, well i sat their for the next 20mins, the most that happened was that I lost feelings of both my hands some of my feet, and strange sensation on the rest of my body, but i was still very much aware of my self and surroundings, so this too was a fail.

Here’s what Oguigi typed for her first hand account of today.

Today me and koomer tried to switch today however sadly it did not work koomer reported lack of felling on his arms and legs and some strange vibes but nothing more. i tried working on it all day long but i guess i will just go back to possession perhaps it will come by it self when my ability to possess reach a certain level until then i can only hope.

As Oguigi mention she’ll go back to training possession like she had for the other days before, we think that by improving possession we can naturally achieve switching as a side-effect. as she said, we can only Hope.

Koomer.

-Day 47- Interview, dreams and new routines

Today was an interesting day indeed, a polite person named bluesleeve wanted a live interview with me and Oguigi and wanted to see possession in action, we both accepted it was kind of nerve recking especially for Oguigi but she was brave and answered all the questions that was asked, the interview lasted for an hour and a half and we actually did a good job, and there was more people watching then we expected, but that was okay.

it came to my attention that their seem to be less possession able speaking tulpas then we thought, it seem like this was the second time an interview of this kind of was ever done (the 1st being on some radioshow) apparently tulpas with Oguigi abilities for now, are extremely scarce.

I never was really aware with how many people was “watching” our progress and events, i guess this is good news.

Today i had my longest lucid dream, i won’t go into details but this dream was directly caused by tulpaforcing am sure, i been having many more lucid dreams ever since i’ve 2 weeks ago, perhaps this is a sign.

we are trying a new passive method of possession that should lead to switching, Oguigi said she’ll work on possession until she can control the body as well i as can, and on top of that she also mentioned that for now on she will attempt to possess me every time i sleep. we read that for one person, this granted their tulpa the ability to switch with their host, we are hoping that we can achieve the same results.

I know we can do this, the question isn’t if we can, but when.

Koomer.

Bonus: (confession) Dullness of possession and the fear of the inevitable switching.

Possession:

switching and possession has always been a idea goals of mines since i've started making my tulpa.

possession at the time was one of the tulpa coolest abilities to me, and now that Oguigi (my tulpa) can possess extremely well. it's not as amazing as i first thought it'll would be and is actually quite dull, and what it really is, is leading your tulpa to the next stage....

Switching:

ever been excited to go on a ride, waiting in line? but then when you sit down and buckle your seatbelt, you discover how afraid you've become knowing that it's too late to turn back.

now here's something i use to look at in wonder, switching. and i still do but now their's an added element, I've discovered Just how scary switching have become, I still want to do it, and Oguigi wants it even more than i do, so I can't go back. this fear comes from the fact that it's coming, it's going to happen. and when it does i question that i'd be ready for it, Oguigi isn't lying, she told me that since my skills in visualization stinks i may be shock and confused with the sudden vividness of the wonderland, and other imaginable things. she promise that she will guide me but am still quite nervous.

The only thing i fear is the 1st switch which will be the hardest and the most jarring to me. my petty fears will not stop us, it's just that am coming to realize what this really means, when it really comes down to it am not afraid of switching but of the unknown.

Koomer.

I will admit I look forward to reading about your first switch.

Idk how soon it will be.

But i owe it to the Tulpa.Info community to be as detailed as possible when it happens, i will try my best to describe it as well as the English language allows me to, and with no vague bs.

maybe Me & Oguigi can also create the first real possession and switching guide (perhaps pleeb will bestow it the glory in it being in the "guide" section), idk when but i see myself doing it sometime in the future, lol however I can't write down anything until i achieve switching myself of course.

Koomer.

Day 48 - possession polished & Seeds of first contact.

Today was a good day. I'd go straight to the highlights.

Oguigi is starting to move the body as naturally as I can. Within a week their will be nearly no difference between us.

I discover that possession do have some perks. Possession seems to override triedness quite well. If I was too lazy and sleepy to get up. Oguigi would be able to get the body out of bed with ease.

And while possessed I don't have any urge to itch.

And oguigi is also having a slight sense of awareness with the body. And She doesn't drool anymore, she now behave much more like a real person then like a zombie a week ago.

For the first time she spoke to someone outside the internet. Using my phone oguigi spoke to my younger brother some coaching was required but she was brave and done a wonderful job. She did almost slip to her feminine tone but by that time the call was over.

Oguigi is keeping her word. And she is trying to possess me whenever I sleep since this took place at the 9th I'll write about it in tommorrow log.

Koomer.

-Day 49- Oguigi Handwriting & Questions are Asked

Before the morning during the night, Oguigi tryed possessing my body while i slept 3 times, i felt vibes on my body and a slight disconnect perhaps. it’s impossible to really gauge progress in this illusive field, so I’d leave it as that and fast forward to the morning.

Oguigi have learned how to write to a practical level, no this wasn’t really a achieve that happened exactly at this day, i assume she had this level of write for at least 3 days now, and later Today Oguigi developed her own handwriting style.

To gauge the recent progress, this is Oguigi first attempt at writing, at oct 3rd

ibiF2cYEm5r5WX.jpg

This was Oguigi handwriting at oct 9th, at 10am.

ibtEH2ovqsyyYa.jpg

Now this is what happens, I asked Oguigi to developed a handwriting style…

This was Oguigi handwriting at oct 9th, at 5pm

iLIrGinxcIFAi.jpg

(yes the subject is switching, switching and more switching. that all shes thinking about really, i guess progress like this would be impossible without that kind of Focus)

The Improvement was stunning, and she isn’t even done yet, Oguigi want’s to learn how to write in Cursive! I told her that was nearly impossible, my body does not have the knowledge and i was too lazy to learn how myself. She told me not to worry she’ll Teach herself in the near future (using my body of course).

After Oguigi wrote she to practice some of her possession skills she cleaned my room up, and actually did a surprisingly good job. Oguigi work ethics seems to be superior to mines.

I asked Oguigi Two questions, regrading switching.

“Oguigi do you like men?” she said yes, “Are you gonna make my body gay?”, she said she don’t know. (oh shit, Oguigi really is my Anima, i should have figured my body turning gay would i been a side effect from switching with it)

After i asked this Oguigi said she wished i was a Girl. i told her don’t be silly their are many advantages to using a men body over that of a women, needless to say my words did not sway Oguigi wanting my body to be a female.

The second question..

“Oguigi what will do, if for any reason i Refuse to switch back”, She said it would be very unfair and she wouldn’t like it, however she said that if it came down to it, she will adopt and still love and care for me (awww). I reminded her that I would never take advantage of her like that (and their seems to be morale issues with having your tulpa completely living out your life for you), and she said she understood.

and that is all for today, We are nearing a peak. Full body control seems to be achievable this weekend. progress may slow down until we reach the switching paradigm in which case Oguigi can effectively do much much more.

Koomer.