= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

Dawwwww how cute! <3

"Oguigi write for koomer,

Oguigi strong!"

(couldn't resist)

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Day 50- Oguigi Confession, The seeds germinates.

We was practicing switching all day, well the only way we knew how the "sleep method" but erm i kinda suck at going to sleep, Oguigi got very impatience And thus led the following...

at Night for whatever reason she started out with a Rant that just got worse, then she simply broke down, Oguigi showed me just how badly she wanted to switch, she wanted it all to Just work.

while possessed Oguigi confessed her desire to be a "real person" she didn't want to be a "tulpa"

anymore, she said she didn't care if it meant never being one again. she said if i wanted to switch places permanently, that i can take it she wouldn't care.

She Broke down, she was sick of waiting. she made the body cry and shrink into a fetal position, it was really something to witness, all I had at the time was my mind voice, and i tried to calm her, i knew that she wanted this. but today i realized just how badly, this literally means Everything to her, all her goals and dreams lies outside in the physical world, being a Tulpa was a cage for her, she said it'll be perfect for me, but not for her.

I asked Oguigi, do you plan on replacing me? she said she wanted to become the dominant personality of the body, but she said that only if I wanted her too. she keeps on claiming how she would do almost everything better than I can. And that she would still love and care for me till the end of time. Wow an EXTREMELY temping offer.

after an Hour of this, she calm down and i took back control. and for the first time in my entire life, i drank some alcohol on my own accord. This is the way things are suppose to be , She will be able to do more than i can, But it's all just happening so fast.....

......"Fuck"

_________

Update (10/11/12): Oguigi and i are doing just fine, and she is very sorry about what she did yesterday, I told her that it was okay, we just need to be patience and work hard. Oguigi agreed. and that was that. But i got to admit every time I think back to yesterday, it just make me feel awkward, very jarring.

And dam... am reminding myself of Fuliam. (but that dude had some loose screws)

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

You are not Fuliam, don't worry.

I heartily support you guys in this endeavor; it must be really challenging to Oguigi, but it will push her to do her very best I hope.

Here, take all of my fighting force: *WHHoOOOOssSSHhhh

You'll need it, good luck! :)

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

You are not Fuliam, don't worry.

I heartily support you guys in this endeavor; it must be really challenging to Oguigi, but it will push her to do her very best I hope.

Here, take all of my fighting force: *WHHoOOOOssSSHhhh

You'll need it, good luck! :)

Thanks Ninja, we'll need every last bit of it.

Koomer.

I gotta admit, the concept of permanently mind-switching with one's tulpa fascinated me since day one... even before we learned that mind-switching was even possible.

If you really end up doing that it will be quite a self-sacrifice.

I gotta admit, the concept of permanently mind-switching with one's tulpa fascinated me since day one... even before we learned that mind-switching was even possible.

If you really end up doing that it will be quite a self-sacrifice.

"I don't think it is a self-sacrifice. koomer will still be aware but he will exist in a different state of being, and he can still use the body whenever he likes. I don't think nothing is quite set in stone yet. until we actually achieve switching for real and see how it's really life like."

-Oguigi

Koomer.

-Day 51- some possession experiments

Not much happened during the day so we’ll fast forward to the night.

During the Night We practice Oguigi ability to possess me while i was doing things.

“Oguigi try to possess my body while am moving around”

*I felt that she tried 3 times to fill my body with her influence, then slowly but surly all my limbs began to slow down, and within a few more seconds oguigi made the body stop moving, Afterwards she was in control*

we did another test, to see how well oguigi can take over my speech while i was speaking

*I read some text from a random paper, while reading she gave me the Que that she was going to start, within moments it was harder to read the words out loud until it got to the point were i was just spiting out non-sense soon i was unable to say a word i felt oguigi shift the vocal cords and then she began to spoke “Ha, am in control now!”*

Remember during all of these test Oguigi was never truly in control, i still felt the body and could take back control at will.

Afterwards we tried something different, I asked Oguigi what will happen if i slept while being possessed by her, she said she didn’t know and that we should give it a try so we did, she place the body on the bed and pull in some covers and pillows.

“are you conformable Koomer?”

*Yeh, I’ve always imagined that i’d be sleeping with my Tulpa, but this isn’t exactly what i had in mind*

“hehe”

I was actually able to sleep, however nothing special seemed to happened, it like when we sleep this way Oguigi was dragged along for the ride, which doesn’t really help our goal, Yeh next time am going to sleep unpossessed.

And so another day ends, working though our most illusive goal ever, how long will it take?

only God knows.

Koomer.

Day 52 - Different views & fast pace gaming

I won’t go into much detail about today, because their isn’t really much to be had.

Most Tulpaforcing that goes on today is almost always possession related, and I speak to Oguigi like a second person. I don’t even see Oguigi as somekind brony dream Pony creation anymore. to me she is a real person just like Me, And Oguigi can sense more of my body inners, like she is starting to get a vauge sense when the body is hungry, nothing on thirst yet.

Am starting to see Oguigi more as a person that have dreams and goals and not really so much as a tulpa so much anymore. Imposing now, is a forgotten goal that is really at the bottom of the To-Do-List.

Oguigi can possess well enough to enjoy fast pace games, Such as cartoon network “Project exonaut”, and armor games “Death vs Monsters”. Oguigi have the ability to really play any game.

2nd Video account, of Tulpa To host communication, Me and Oguigi chat.

A nice dude name purlox suggested i do this.

Inspired by atasco, when he did a very similar video about 4 months back.

Yesterday, we discovered that we can actually go back and forth between voices. this was discovered by accident when sometimes a remark of will be said out loudly instead of in my mind, while Oguigi was possessing me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9LWAs9YlC4 Video Is now private due to unpopular reactions and such, if you want to see it you must contact me.

it’s just under 3mins so it’s a pretty quick watch.

Koomer.

Alright Koomer, it's usually not my thing to ask these sorts of things, but after watching this video, I feel it's exactly the worst thing to have floating around. This...this video is all sorts of bad for multiple reasons. Even as a person who's very familiar with this phenomenon...I can see this thing isn't something I'd want too many people to see.

My first reaction was to ask you take it down and simply have it as something for yourself and your thought form to enjoy. At the very least, you should post this as unlisted. At the very least. Seriously, if there' anything that will make this entire community look like a pack of madmen, it's this video. Please, sir, take it down.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace