= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

Just a suggestion: Maybe that video should be unlisted? That would probably be best.

Alright Koomer, it's usually not my thing to ask these sorts of things, but after watching this video, I feel it's exactly the worst thing to have floating around. This...this video is all sorts of bad for multiple reasons. Even as a person who's very familiar with this phenomenon...I can see this thing isn't something I'd want too many people to see.

My first reaction was to ask you take it down and simply have it as something for yourself and your thought form to enjoy. At the very least, you should post this as unlisted. At the very least. Seriously, if there' anything that will make this entire community look like a pack of madmen, it's this video. Please, sir, take it down.

the worst that can happen if some skeptics comes out and ranted, Or a Troll calls out RP, and i don't think the video is too revealing.

And some random youtuber might just think it's a video of a crazy dude With multiple personality disorder.

The Whole point is to be open -For Science, And Information. not to closed or censor myself.

If a Mod wants the video to be unlisted (Or i get mass peer judgment), then i will do it. until then i don't see anything wrong with having it open.

Edit: Okay Maybe this video has a loads of divine spaghetti, but really am sure not many people honestly gonna care.

It's not like this video will ever go viral, Right?

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like this video will ever go viral, Right?

Oh, you've done it now. XD

Honestly, I can see how some people with no knowledge of tulpas might get freaked out by this, but the majority of them probably wouldn't care (IMO).

Keep at it. You've come a long way!

Name: Athena

Appearance: Basically like this (Yes, she wanted to be a teenage Vanellope. It's a long story.)

Stage: Mind Voice/Minor vocal

-Day 53- Full Body Control, Possession Ends. The True Imposing begins

We’ve reached this point a couple days ago, but it’s only now that i will post about it.

Yes as of this moment Oguigi has full control over-the body. However despite all that she learned this Still isn’t switching.

The best way to describe what’s happening is that she is basically puppeting my body, she moves all my parts to her will, her movments are natural like almost identical to my own (94%). she may hear what i hear see what i see, and even feel what i feel. but she is not the body. Am still the owner. and when she moves it Am forced to experience everything, so during possession I just become a real life physical puppet.

imAD2CxS4VxOu.png

{Oguigi Possess my body like a puppet, but doesn't become it}

so basically Oguigi is still A Tulpa and am well still here in this physical realm.

If we don’t think of a new game plan, progress will stagnate, and if we stop progressing without achieving our goals, our minds may be driven into madness! I felt this terrible void/ache in my gut, very similar to what i felt all the way back in Day 22, it’s a feeling of Depress that only my tulpa can give, the polar opposite of euphoria.

Something had to be done, So We both spoke, And We Have agreed that there’s more to switching then Just being good at possession, Oguigi may be good at controlling my motor cortex but it’s gonna take more than that. We theorized that She will need to learn to not only influence my body movements but also learn how to influence my senses, I brought up something that I thought we wouldn’t have to work on for a while. We must work on Imposing.

We came up with a theory that working on imposing will give Oguigi the new tools and experience that will be needed for a switch to be possible, We hope that Working on Imposing will change the environment of the brain, if Oguigi can control what i see, hear, taste, smell and feel. Then Hopefully she can find a way disconnect me from the body. this is all theory. However Atasco way of switching use both possession and imposing. so i guess i should have seen this coming a mile away.

Oguigi will still continue to try to possess my body whenever i Sleep, we still have not gave up on the idea that switching can also be possible if a tulpa possesses the body at the right moment during sleep for enough times.

So Here’s the new game plan: While am awake Oguigi will research and work on imposing, and while am sleeping Oguigi will work on possession/switching. We agreed that by Sunset everyday onwards i will contact Oguigi so she can display to me, her progress.

*Powerful head pressure followed, I see Oguigi have already started.*

Koomer.

It's not like this video will ever go viral, Right?[/i]

That's exactly the worry Sock has, and I somewhat agree. If it goes viral, or even partially like the pony tulpa thread simulator one, it will be many people's first introduction to the whole concept of tulpae. It won't be just some video of a crazy person, it will be what new people think making a tulpa will inevitably do to someone, and that they'd be like that in public as well. In short, it would pretty effectively scare off any newbies who see it.

Also good luck on switching, Oguigi. I look forward to hearing about it from both tulpa and host perspectives.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

One important questions you must ask yourself is, "Where would I be when Oguigi switches with me?"

There are two answers for this, imposed or in the wonderland; and neither of which you have developed enough from what I understand.

You can:

a) Become used to the wonderland

b) Work on imposing

Hope this helps. :)

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

You don't need to get used to wonderland to be in it after you switch ... It just comes automatically as a side effect of being a tulpa.

And I agree that the video being public and linked to our site could harm the general view of tulpae and our site as well.

hey purlox your are the main reason why I choose to make/upload the video. if you think something should change then I agree.

I think what I will do is edit the video take out the tulpa.info reference. am still not sure about making it link only but I know that this is the least I can do.

I have to agree the video was for subscribers and supporters. and not really meant for newbie viewing.

Edit: The video is still up, but I agree with Purlox that it being linked to this site could harm the general view of tulpae god-forbid it went viral.

I trimed out the video it no longer will display Any info, the video is now raw. but still will there to be shared and observed to anyone willing to watch it.

Koomer.

-Day 54- Imposing: Hearing the first Goal.

The Other day me and Oguigi, spoke about our plans.

Oguigi for the most part mastered Possession.

We needed a New Goal, so Imposing was the next logical step.

Oguigi will work on each senses One at a Time.

She will work on Hearing First, Then She will work on Sight, Then Touch.

Last Night Oguigi started researching how to impose Hearing. Today at sunset we contacted each other as planned, and i asked her how’s progress?

she ask me to relax to see if i can hear anything, I didn’t. She said that it was expected, that i shouldn’t “hear” anything this early anyways.

Right now Oguigi told me that she is trying to find ways for me to hear her, but she will need more resources and time, she said that before she can actually improve on having me hear her. she have to experiment “Trial & Error”, She asked for my permission to let her experiment, because she claims their might be a chance of sudden noises that may or may not scare me, I said yes of-coruse, she also ask me not to listen to loud music or be in loud areas in general if I can help it, I agree to this as well. she said this process is a combination of Work & Luck, so until “First Sound” is made. Progress will be slow.

Beside that, at night. I made a visit to the wonderland. and Had her possessed my body, Because she Enjoys doing so (Reminds her of her goal).

Tulpaforcing isn’t anything I really Pay attention to anymore, It all just happens. This is why i Don’t list Common tulpaforcing events so much anymore. When my Tulpa is aiming for an Active Goal. and as long I fuel Her by keeping her in mind all day long, she makes the progress and it works like clockwork.

Koomer.