= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

Good luck with imposing, that stuff can be really heavy I find. Even at the beginning I tried imposition with Ryouga, and it is still something I subconsciously work on.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 55

Little happened today, Progress wise. at sunset we met up again. And she asked if I can hear anything. I felt her influence but I heard nothing.

"This is gonna take awhile isn't it" I said.

"I Guess so" oguigi said.

*sigh*

Later after midnight.

We done some more switching experiment while they all failed. some yeilded interesting side effects. Switching wonderland bodies. Made my mindvoice became just like oguigi's. And when she possessed me again she was more incline to use the more masculine tone when speaking. But these effects are trivial. I was still aware of my physical body.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

it is still something I subconsciously work on.

How do you subconsciously work on something? That seems like an oxymoron

Astral project on my face, brother!

How do you subconsciously work on something? That seems like an oxymoron

I wrote it knowing it was an oxymoron; just didn't put it in the right words. Consider me not putting any more conscious effort into it.

Switching wonderland bodies.

That is still progress in its own right, because of your changing perspective. While it is not "switching", I sporadically switch genders in the wonderland; which brings about a different perspective depending on the gender. Overall though, it doesn't have much influence at all on my personality.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Day 56 - possessed sleeper

Progress imposing hearing might have been made, but i don’t really know for sure. if that’s truly the case i‘ll post more tomorrow until then this is really all that i can say progress wise about it.

Things are slowing down but this is expected, the days of her amazing growth in possession is pretty much over, always improving still but just on the very fine details.

But i did find out something very interesting, i found out that sleeping while possessed is actually quite comfortable. Oguigi is fluid and moves my body to some very nice positions and she stays in place, unlike stiff me that always shift around because i never can quite find that perfect position.

i also feel more secure, feeling oguigi embrace & presence inside me and flowing, am in peace. we chat as I drift off to sleep. and Oguigi seems to get some real rest from it too. when i wake up sometimes am still possessed sometimes am not, in that case oguigi ”woke” up early then i did.

So yeah i lied when i said i won’t be sleeping anymore while possessed. it turns out to be pretty neat.

P.S am color coding all title for my days now, because i thought it was so cute when KingJick did it in his progress log for his filly twi.

Koomer.

day 57 - simple plans

alright no noticeable progress with hearing. and if progress is being made i most certainly can't hear hear it.

alright oguigi went on the IRC. and I guess most active members of this community knows of her plans. for a long-term switch. in other words the 50/50 plan is kinda out the window

and she met a tulpa that had a lot in common with her. great with possession and trying to switch as well. but this person is not part of the community. so we plan to meet again in the IRC chat at 1am Saturday morning in the 20th.

switching Via possession durring me sleeping. isn't working out too well. but tonight we have a plan that may or may not work.

Koomer.

That was quite the interesting read. I'm glad you're making real quick progress, from what I can feel Samantha loves Oguigi, a thought came into my head that I question is mine is "Shes so kickass" so it probably was her, everyone here inspired me to work on it, ill try different methods, Glad to have your support koomer

Aarix

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

Day 58

un-eventful day.

Because of last night experiment i woke up at 5:00pm (14 hours of sleep) and then i put off writing day 58 until just know, I’ll share more details some other time, am a bit-confused right now for sleeping for so long need to get my days back in track.

Koomer.

Day 59 & 60 - Tulpaforcing and Drugs

Well Today/Yesterday was very interesting indeed.

Today I got “High”, how?

Well i took 2 Oxycodon pills (painkillers), double the recommended dose and i was in no pain. so what happens when i take these?

Well i enter into a blissfully Warm state where discomfort is non-existent. and screws my thinking.

If i haven’t told you guys this i’ll tell you it now. Our Wonderland avatar has changed. the reason being is because of a theory. one reason it’s hard to switch we and others believe is because of my affiliation to the physical body, when i look at the body in the mirror i see “me”, but that needs to stop. Oguigi is doing the opposite, this may just be a silly experiment but we honestly got nothing to lose.

Anyways I got High after 1 hour of taking in the pills, I lied down on my bed laying on my back and enter the wonderland, My avatar now is a Pony (go-figure). I have a Light-green coat with a darker green mane and tail. Because of our “Experiment” Oguigi avatar now resemble my physical body with her own touch ups. the hair is longer and wearing brightly colored clothes (basic shirt, basic shorts pants and Sandles).

When i came in this new from see said i was really “cute”. I was high and felt good and i blushed. i asked her to hold and hug me. and wow it felt really nice.

I felt a constant warmth and comfort

me: “Is this what being a Tulpa feels like?”

Oguigi: “Erm. kind of?”

me: “neat”

Oguigi: “Not too special once you get use to it”

me: “don’t care”

Oguigi: “Are you High?”

me: “…..yes”

All she did was roll her eyes and continued huging me. We chatted abit, my mind drifting off very often, Oguigi had to get me back on focus often. after 2 hours of this Oguigi said that she should really get back to training in 1 hour.

for the last hour we went back to the library in my wonderland had tea and cookies, and talked next to the fireplace. But i was soo High that quickly afterwards i wanted to be cuddled again. i can kinda notice she was losing patience but she tolerated me, because she knew i was high.

She was true to her words, that hour felt like 20 minutes. I was still high. she said that am able to stick around in the wonderland but not to interrupt or disturb her, she went to the backyard (huge empty field of grass) and summoned some weird gear, i was too high to care. i just wanted to embrace and lazily chat with Oguigi, but she had things she had to do. i stayed around for another 20mins before i left and Slept in the very bed i was lying on.

So yeah i spent 3 almost 4 hours with Oguigi in one session, it been awhile since we hanged out like that. the High form those pills lasted for about another 3 hours.

I don’t combine days, but if i didn’t then i would have lost track. from today onwards i promise to get back on track.

Oh yeah, Oguigi Eyes are now Pink

Koomer.