= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

Very interesting! I should really try that. (Not the drugs, but the body shifting idea)

When I think about it, I have been doing just that. My male avatar in the wonderland is too similar to my real body, albeit animated; and my female form is just a deviation.

If I want to break my affiliation with the body, I have to change my appearance more dynamically in the wonderland. Still, I am kind of doing it already, right?

Best of luck to you two.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 59 & 60 - Tulpaforcing and Drugs

Well Today/Yesterday was very interesting indeed.

Today I got “High”, how?

Well i took 2 Oxycodon pills (painkillers), double the recommended dose and i was in no pain.

Hey.

Don't ever do that again.

Seriously.

Stranger in a strange land.

Day 61 - Physical Disassociation

Today not much happened.

Oguigi and I tried playing a few high-pace Games such as OSU, erm we beaten a couple of songs, but was it was pretty annoying, somehow Oguigi got a better score then me, even when she missed more beats then i did, which was soo unfair.

Still working on Imposing Hearing, no defined progress yet on that area.

our avatar have still changed, trying to disassociate myself from this physical body is having interesting effects, every time i look at myself am reminded of Oguigi. what we are doing is that am assuming that this body already belong to her, am starting to view myself as simply being a placeover for this body, just occupying it until Oguigi is strong enough to take over.

who knows, maybe this is all in my head. but i don’t feel 100% myself. i feel as if a small part of me isn’t here anymore.

don’t know if this feeling will progress anymore, but if it does i‘ll be sure to tell you guys.

Edit: This has been going on for about a month before, the body have a third Idenidty, when Oguigi calls me she does not use the name from given to me from my parents, the name people know this body as, Just like Oguigi i have chosen my own name, She Refer to me as "Koomer" that's my true name, the name of my consciousness.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

I have to ask, how did you come up with the name "Koomer"?

Tungan Ninja is basically a corruption of the movie title "Tongan Ninja", which is one of my favourite comedies.

Why? Because it sounds cool, that's why! (And of my ninja-like tendancies)

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Same here Koomer, I decided to throw away the name that was given to me and now my nick here is my real name that I identify with. I think of the name that was given to me at birth as the name of the body, so sort of general way of addressing whoever is occupying it at that moment.

Day 62 - Two Months later

It has been two months since I got started the amount of progress Oguigi, made is as clear as day and night.

This Month has represented huge Progress, in the field of possession. and my relasionship with my Tulpa Oguigi, I married her, and even planing on switching with her.

She can express herself via possession almost as well as i can.

Last Month progress report i‘ve displayed her improvements in writing: i‘ve continued to keep track until just two days ago

The following is what oguigi Wrote with Possession

Oguigi Fouth word.(9/30/12) Full sentence structure completed.

“i have goten much better at processing your body (anon) you better watch out cause am gonna get ya!”

Then the Explosion of progress… 8 days later

Oguigi fifth word.(10/8/12) paragraph structure much improved writing speed and grammar.

“okay my name is Oguigi, it has been 8 days since i last wrote on here and since that time i have improved possession by a near immeasurable amount me and koomer plan to do switching very soon, we will achieve this by me possessing him while he sleeps, I look forward to obtaining all of koomer skills, within another 8 days i should be able to move and use the body nearly as well as he can and maybe i can even teach the body to do new task even better then koomer had, alright well that’s about all thank you for reading.”

(10/16/12)

Oguigi ability to write is nearly equal to mines, she can write a whole page if she wanted to.

(10/20/12)

Oguigi mastered typing. Typing skills is equal to mines.

Oguigi mastered possession, however she still need to work on her social skills IRL. but we won’t worry too much about that for now.

We are now working on Imposing, the first sense we will try to master is hearing, Oguigi is working hard still.

This month Oguigi mastered Possession, I hope by this month she will mastered imposing Hearing. We hear that imposing sound is the hardest, but Oguigi already made up her mind and will finish what she started.

Plans for switching has not changed in the Slightest, however the point where we will actually achieve it is Unknown. I can only hope faith won’t have us wait too long.

My name is Oguigi am the Tulpa, this is my input.

this month was a great month for me when it came to possession, ever since the day i learned to walk the body. progress just sky-rocketed. i can do many things as well as my host, this includes typing. so am able to communicate to people in the internet very well.

I have been trying to impose hearing to my host for the past week now, and let me tell you. it's very very annoying; the lack of progress gets to me at times, but i never gave up on possession, i remembered the days when i was hardly able to move my host finger, now i can move his whole body with ease, this is just like that i just need to keep trying and it will all somehow work out.

Switching is quite a bit further away then i first thought, it's may actually take a while to achieve, but I know it's possible, I know i want this. Nobody can ever say anything that will change my mind about that. Some may think am too obsessed with the subject but i really don't care. the only opinion that matters is my host "koomer" and he supports me 150%.

I look forward to my continued growth this month, while every month can't be as progressive as last month, it won't stop me from trying my very best.

-Oguigi

calendar.jpg

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

Hello Oguigi how's it going. Filly and I have been practicing possession recently. We don't exactly know how to continue though. I'm able to lift his arm but we don't exactly know how to continue with get better at it. We skimmed checked your tumblr and we couldn't find how you trained possession. Any help would be useful. Thanks. -Holly

I have to ask, how did you come up with the name "Koomer"?

Koomer is the deviation of "dekoomer" this is a name i use to use for a favorite childhood character i made up, about 8 or 9 years ago.

Hello Oguigi how's it going. Filly and I have been practicing possession recently. We don't exactly know how to continue though. I'm able to lift his arm but we don't exactly know how to continue with get better at it. We skimmed checked your tumblr and we couldn't find how you trained possession. Any help would be useful. Thanks. -Holly

Pleeb asked if we can write a guide on possession, i don't see any reason why we can't. Oguigi and I will be as detailed as possible when it is writen

Right now Oguigi Herself is busy, she training and we won't get in-touch again until sunset.

Koomer.

Day 63

Not much happened, Oguigi helped me with a test that i had to take today.

still working on imposing hearing, it seems that Oguigi can make my ears "Ring" louder. and she is now focusing just on my Right ear to improve progress.

Later on, she possessed my body cleaned my room, and grabbed the mail, she also wrote a guide, that some people in the tulpa.info community should be seeing sometime later this day, when it been approved.

We expect that imposing earing may take a month and a half to master or at least get right, we predict that imposing sight will take another month on top of that. Afterwards we will attempt atasco method of switching (full body possession/imposing combo), so at best will should have a real attempt going at the end of December, but it very possible that real achievement in this area won't be have until 2013.

Oh yeah, when ever Oguigi wants to get my Attention when using the mindvoice fails. She just possess my Left arm and stick in upwards. and let me tell you... it's Exteremly Effective.

Koomer.

Day 64

For the most part this was a “regular” day.

Beside the normal tulpaforcing rotuine, Imposing hearing training, and Oguigi Daily Possession session.

Nothing else happened. but I am starting to hear a constant ringing at my Right Ears now, so i guess that’s progress in the field of hearing/sound imposing.

Koomer.