= Oguigi 内儀 & Koomer - The Diary =

Oguigi

@motorheadlk: She said herself that she would deal with it and would still love Koomer if he decided to not switch, so I don't see why you are assuming that she would lock him in the body against his will. Even if she would lock Koomer out of the body against his will, multiples say it's possible to forcefully take control of the body back, when someone has locked inside and doesn't want to give up on the control. So

What is the true cage I have to wonder? Not being able to affect reality certainly seems annoying, but being able to do and experience anything in wonderland without the constrains of real world physics and other stuff seems like a great thing, so is it a real cage? This question should be answered by each person individually, because what for one person is a poison is a cure for another.

I believe the core's (the original person of the body) mind is already self-sustaining (at whatever age Koomer is), so even if noone is paying attention to core, it will probably survive without a problem.

That being said, and since I already said that I'm only trying to avoid a tulpa taking control of it's owner (and somehow this whole community seems to not give a crap about it, like they actually wants this to happen, for the creator to die and the tulpa to survive...

1st, Koomer isn't Oguigi's owner in the same sense your mother isn't your owner.

2nd, she isn't trying to take control over the Koomer, but she wants to influence (and probably live in) the real world and she wants to do so by borrowing the control over the body for some time per day.

And yes, he did implied that he couldn't take control back. To quote koomer:

"She Broke down, she was sick of waiting. she made the body cry and shrink into a fetal position, it was really something to witness, all I had at the time was my mind voice, and i tried to calm her"

"after an Hour of this, she calm down and i took back control."

So, for one whole hour all he could fucking do was pray for her to get back on her feet and wait because he couldn't take control of his body back, and she wouldn't even listen to him for the whole hour. Get me now?

This could also be interpreted in a different way:

Koomer didn't take back control because he realised he would make her even more sad by that or because he was trying to calm her down.

I feel I'm like on a comedy show where the main character is dating a psycho girlfriend and his friend tries to warn him, only provoking anger of the main character, and letting the girl do as she pleases, and she does something bad with him. Except I don't actually know koomer other than reading his reports, and the show is more like a horror one, but well, the pscycho girl is exatacly what it is supposed to be.

You seem to have very biased view on this, mind stepping few steps back and looking at it from neutral perspective?

Maybe you didn't take notice of how much ambitioning you have acquired. You do know that there are several ways that koomer could make you happy without body switching and you proceed with it. Why isn't koomer's world good enough for you?

Few assumptions you have here. How do you know there are other ways that would make her happy without switching? Why do you think that Koomer's world (I think you mean mindscape) isn't good for her?

Yeah, cause it happened over and over with every tulpa that tried to kill or take over it's host, right? Oh, nope, that's not what happened.

Can you give us (at least anecdotal from first hand) proof of this? I have yet to hear about this except from fictional horror stories like creepypasta. Our experience so far contradicts what you think.

Also, what I said about not being the first tulpa wanting to take over the body of the host, well, there was this guy which name I can't remember, that accidentally created a "tulpa" (will explain the " later) while creating a character for a story. He only had a form and was taught to do movements and interact with people and scenarios that the host imagined, but one day it gained consciousness. He says his name is "Extro", that he is beyond a tulpa, he calls himself a "Seern" if I recall correctly, and he only appear when there is a chance of disturbing his host's peace of mind or when the host tried to make a tulpa, and Extro immediately killed her. The host said that the only goal of this Extro was to try and take over his body, luckyly, the host was not willing like koomer here to let him, and maybe he didn't even heard about possession.

1) Who is did Extro kill? You talk about 2 male people and then suddenly someone female is killed...

2) I don't see why Extro would be so "evil" and from where it got the idea of a Seern unless it was part of the fictional character. If it was, then that explains why he was acting like this.

This guy appeared on a /mlp/ thread, but you could tell he was not a troll, since he was asking for help, and the only thing people got was to tell him "Just ignore it", and the host said it was impossible because this Extro could send alien negative thoughts to him and then he would not be able to ignore him anymore.

So just because he was asking for help makes you sure it wasn't a troll ... I have to wonder that if you can take what he said as truth so easily, then why not trust what Koomer and Oguigi say is true.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets end this

Hey motorheadlk. I told you what i can and Purlox made some very good points; Am very sorry.

But Under rule 4.1 Link

I do not want you making another comment on this thread, This is a progress report/dairy; I won't have it turn into a outright discussion/argument. If you do then i'll simply report you to a moderator to have whatever other comments you make here removed under 4.1.

If you truly have to tell me something, than a Private Message would be good enough,

Thank you.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Day 65

Not much to report since this day i couldn’t spend much time with Oguigi

Because today i went to Universal studios at Orlando Florida. Holloween horror night (which was not that scary at all)

There was two moments that involved Oguigi.

Well this one time when i was waiting in line for about 2 hours. for the park most popular ride. my back was aching for standing so long/plus the uncomfortable car ride. Oguigi was kind enough to take some time off of her training to ease the pain until i was able to get out of the ride. I didn’t even asked her to; after a good 30 mins thinking about whether or not i should call her, she just did it.

Oguigi experienced her first rollercoaster ride, she begged to possessed me before that ride started, and i let her. and at the first drop

Oguigi screamed, Omg it was so funny; and hearing the body scream to the top of it’s lungs with that voice was lol something else.

“oh my god koomer i never kne….. AHHHHHHHHHhhhh!”

Worlds01.jpg

I got back home at 6 in the morning, and didn’t sleep until an hour later.

before i slept i we checked on the progress on imposing we checked on the progress on imposing earring, the only thing that’s going on is ringing on my right ears.

Koomer.

Guest Fillyfooler

I remember when Filly took me on a rollercoaster in our wonderland. We were both scared because there were loops and stuff like that. It'd be fun to go on a rollercoaster in his world but since it's Canada it's too cold now. When it goes full winter mode and there's snow everywhere Filly is going to take us sledding so it's kind of the same thing if someone builds a ramp. Does it even snow down there in Florida? Also good luck with imposition. We are probably going to start soon. -Holly

I don't want to keep this going, but didn't you just say you have the right to reply to a mention of you, and then you are telling everyone else not to the same thing?

My opinions are all subject to change.

Day 66 & 67 stress & peace

Day 66

Nothing to report for this day.

However I discovered some people read my progress log and fear that Oguigi will some how kill me/get rid of me, and it’s simply not true, so if you got this far, please know that much. I love Oguigi and she loves me as well, all we want is for each other is to be happy.

Day 67.

Yesterday was stressful; I stayed in bed for 12 hours, not sleeping but just chatting with Oguigi. this is going to be our day off, stop caring about what’s going on around us, no wonderland adventures, no training, no “time limits”, just me and her talking. From the topic of switching all the way to Ice-cream sandwiches. I must confess it was really nice.

Well i had to do it again, bunch two days together. it seems while progress is slow i‘d be doing this more often, progress is a exponential curve, things are slow now but once we get “first sound” progress will explode.

Koomer.

However I discovered some people read my progress log and fear that Oguigi will some how kill me/get rid of me.

I never got those vibes at all; funny what people think sometimes.

Also, I'm not going to be a anofag and point out that the twelfth page is missing. Oh shoot, I did it again.

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

I never got those vibes at all; funny what people think sometimes.

Also, I'm not going to be a anofag and point out that the twelfth page is missing. Oh shoot, I did it again.

Some commented was deleted, so that page 12 is a "side-effect"

Koomer.

However I discovered some people read my progress log and fear that Oguigi will some how kill me/get rid of me

There are ignorant people who might think this, but those people should lurk more and read more about tulpae before posting anything.

I'll admit, when I first read the entry on day 50, it had me a little worried, but not about anything like that. That just sounds like something that would come out of some cheesy creepypasta. In short, I was misinformed about something involving dreams and tulpae.

I still could not image being approach with a situation like that and it even made me question myself on whether I really want a tulpa or not.

It's not mine or anyone else place to judge you on your decision.